Default Web interface issues
I have an issue where the default TV show view is banners, but it is not using banner.jpg it is using poser.jpg and stretching it. The banner is scraped as it shows correctly in other skins or in other web interfaces,

Any clues how to fix that?
I've had this issue for quite a while.... is a shame its in the default interface... figured this could use a bump.
The default webinterface will be gone as soon as possible and replaced with something that actually works Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Awesome. fantastic to hear. it does feel a little dated for what Kodi has become.

Is there a chance the WebServer service stops at login screen problem will get fixed during the replacement?
& is there plans for incorporating a login screen/menu into the webinterface?

Either way, Thanks for all the great work Kodi Team!
sorry, double post. (couldn't delete it)
(2016-10-16, 00:52)Martijn Wrote: The default webinterface will be gone as soon as possible and replaced with something that actually works Smile

I am watching some Chorus2 changes lately, is it safe to assume that it will soon be default web interface? Smile
i agree with banesi, Chorus2 would be the natural choice. i think it needs to fit the broadest set of users, and chorus2 does that best imho. even if there are things which are not perfect (i don't know, are there?), it would be by far better than the actual one.
Check out my plugin yarc, it's a web-remote optimised for all screen sizes (especially touch and small screen).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default Web interface issues0