v16 WABC Programming Unavailable
Hello all, somewhat new to the Kodi world, certainly new to the forums. So if this is the wrong area to post, I apologize. I have to Kodi apps using OpenElec on a Pi2 and a Pi3. Both of which were able to stream 1080P WABC programming up until a couple of weeks ago. No changes were made to either of the Pi's. NONE of the WABC programming will work on either Pi. I assumed it was just broken, but I've seen nothing posted anywhere and am thinking it must be local to my machines. I am getting a message when trying to play for example, an episode of the Bachelorette. (My wife I swear)

The message reads "One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more details."

In the log I am seeing two errors around the time of trying to play.

First "ERROR: Control 50 in window 10001 has been asked to focus, but it can't."

Second "ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.wabc/?mode=GV&url=3262201."

I don't really know where to even start with this issue, other than the little bit that I've done. I'm pretty sure my wife's eye is starting to twitch from not being able to watch for 2 or three weeks... Any thoughts, and helpful advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
I think there has been some website changes so streams are not working at the moment. Abc family (freeform) down as well (confirmed by add on developer) so expect it is same issue

Official thread for WABC is here

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234448&page=3

In the meantime you could look up and install an addon called USTV VOD (not USTV NOW) - abc still working for me through that - although i can only get 720p through that one, so much prefer to use learningit's WABC add on! See link below

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=188490
Thank you, drdwridav. You were correct... WABC is working for me again, at least since we checked it the other night. My wife is not terribly happy, since she now missed the last 2-3 episodes of her FAVORITE show. Lol. I'll definitely check out the other addon! I don't mind the 720P, as long as it has a possibility of working!

Thanks again for your help!!!
Hi guys, please help me get WABC-TV New York up and running. My fiance watches Live Kelly and Rachael Ray in the morning. Do you guys know the source I need to enter? Or could you show me how to do it step by step? thanks!
This is not a live stream add-on. The add-on is in the Kodi.org repo. Access to that repo is built in to Kodi, Settings->Add-ons->install from repository

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WABC Programming Unavailable0