NFL Game Pass
Hello,

I installed the Game Pass Add on from the Kodi repo, but when I try to access it, I immediately get the error message that my login info is incorrect. I've signed up for the paid service, and have a valid account which I'm able to access from my computer, but the add on doesn't give me the option of even entering my login info.

Not sure what I can do when I'm not able to enter my username/password so it can be validated. Any help would be much appreciated since I'm needing to use it for tonight's game.

(Running Kodi 16.0 on a Matricom G-box Q2. I'm also using a PIA as my VPN, if that might make a difference)

Thank you!
hit menu or c on a keyboard on the add-on and you should see settings where you can enter in the credentials
Ugh...I was hoping this wasn't just a case of being a dumb@ss noob.

Thank you nonetheless!
enjoy the sportball!
(2016-08-11, 15:50)bry- Wrote: hit menu or c on a keyboard on the add-on and you should see settings where you can enter in the credentials

What are the credentials that I have to enter?

Can someone give me a quicks step by step on how to resolve this issue?

I'd GREATLY appreciate it.
(2016-08-19, 19:04)Mecca Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 15:50)bry- Wrote: hit menu or c on a keyboard on the add-on and you should see settings where you can enter in the credentials

What are the credentials that I have to enter?

Can someone give me a quicks step by step on how to resolve this issue?

I'd GREATLY appreciate it.

You know that You need a paid subscription to NFL Gamepass? Go to their website at gamepass.nfl.com
There You can create an account with username and password (aka credentials :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFL Game Pass0