New-to-me FireTV box, some hiccups...?
To Kodi? No, none at all. It'd be nice/handy to Airplay a few videos or pictures here and there to it from my iPhone or MacBook, but it doesn't work - and I'm led to believe from reading up on it, it's a problem with Apple iOS rather than Kodi itself. 99.9% of my video use with Kodi is done from video files I have saved on an NAS drive upstairs.

For music, all the time. Either from my MacBook (generally using iTunes for either my music library or radio, or using AirFoil to "hijack" the Airport Express to play something that doesn't naturally connect to it (such as a webpage radio stream for example), or from my iPhone which might be an app, radio, music, etc.
(2016-08-28, 13:02)Matt_C Wrote: To Kodi? No, none at all. It'd be nice/handy to Airplay a few videos or pictures here and there to it from my iPhone or MacBook, but it doesn't work - and I'm led to believe from reading up on it, it's a problem with Apple iOS rather than Kodi itself. 99.9% of my video use with Kodi is done from video files I have saved on an NAS drive upstairs.

For music, all the time. Either from my MacBook (generally using iTunes for either my music library or radio, or using AirFoil to "hijack" the Airport Express to play something that doesn't naturally connect to it (such as a webpage radio stream for example), or from my iPhone which might be an app, radio, music, etc.

Nice. Yeah I was just curious. I have only has success with music myself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New-to-me FireTV box, some hiccups...?0