• 4(current)
Release Viaplay add-on thread
(2016-11-03, 12:56)marantz Wrote: watched two cl-games with this now and not a single buffering issue (libreelec 008). thanks
Ok, will try this tonight with my NUC. Krypton uses the same add on version, right? No special one for Krypton?
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
I noticed that it uses this module called m3u8. Isn't Kodi already able to load m3u8 urls or am I saying something wrong? What is the purpose of this module?
(2016-11-04, 13:06)twilight0 Wrote: I noticed that it uses this module called m3u8. Isn't Kodi already able to load m3u8 urls or am I saying something wrong? What is the purpose of this module?

It's used for parsing the HLS manifest, giving you the option to choose which bitrate to use. This is only used for movies and TV due to the previously mentioned sound bug.
(2016-11-04, 12:04)Ipaddle Wrote:
(2016-11-03, 12:56)marantz Wrote: watched two cl-games with this now and not a single buffering issue (libreelec 008). thanks
Ok, will try this tonight with my NUC. Krypton uses the same add on version, right? No special one for Krypton?
It works. Thanks for the fix.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
(2016-11-02, 22:46)sasagr Wrote: I just tried it for the first on the mac with latest beta5 and I m having the same kind of issue Sad

It seems to be an issue of bandwidth but I do not understand why I do not have the same issue with the older build where the audio issue was not fixed.

I would be curious to know if others have similar problem

Going nuts!!!

I have been trying different platforms.. RP3, Mac OSX, Apple TV,... all the same. Kodi builds before the audio fix works without any buffering. After the audo fix I get buffering after a few secs. And this buffering issue is only with Viaplay addon.
I wonder if I need to setup any special setting. I tried to adjust cache in advancedsettings.xml but no success.

Any advise would be appreciated

Thanks
(2016-11-08, 09:49)sasagr Wrote:
(2016-11-02, 22:46)sasagr Wrote: I just tried it for the first on the mac with latest beta5 and I m having the same kind of issue Sad

It seems to be an issue of bandwidth but I do not understand why I do not have the same issue with the older build where the audio issue was not fixed.

Going nuts!!!

I have been trying different platforms.. RP3, Mac OSX, Apple TV,... all the same. Kodi builds before the audio fix works without any buffering. After the audo fix I get buffering after a few secs. And this buffering issue is only with Viaplay addon.
I wonder if I need to setup any special setting. I tried to adjust cache in advancedsettings.xml but no success.

Thanks

Well, you were right about this. Turns out there was a bug which caused Kodi to fetch all the streams in the manifest, so no wonder you experienced buffering issues. Big Grin See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2454638 for more info.

This has been fixed in the latest nightlies.
(2016-11-16, 13:31)emilsvennesson Wrote:
(2016-11-08, 09:49)sasagr Wrote:

Going nuts!!!

Thanks

Well, you were right about this. Turns out there was a bug which caused Kodi to fetch all the streams in the manifest, so no wonder you experienced buffering issues. Big Grin See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2454638 for more info.

This has been fixed in the latest nightlies.

Alleluia!!!

Cool
I get error every time I try to play live sport

Here the log for some help.

http://pastebin.com/vZ3JXsBS

Thanks for some advise
Thank you very much for making this plugin.
I seem to be having a few problems though.

If I pause a show for more than a few seconds and press play it plays fine for a few seconds then it freezes for a few seconds but starts playing again.
The video and audio work fine but after it freezes the subtitles are out of sync.
I don't seem to be able to do anything to fix it.

I am streaming via Ethernet on a 150/30 connection so internet speed shouldn't be a problem.
(2016-10-26, 12:00)emilsvennesson Wrote:
(2016-10-26, 08:56)switchcore Wrote: Do you think it will be possible to implement TV To Go? as it´s only working on mobile and tablet with their official apps.

Technically yes, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea. Viaplay obviously wants to keep it for mobile and tablets for now, and implementing it here might upset them a bit. I think it's best to wait until/if they start supporting other platforms (like ATV, PC) as well.

Also, I just tried the latest nightly and can confirm that the sound bug affecting sports content has been fixed. Big Grin

Good call... At least that.

Regarding my post b4. Your plugin makes Viaplay vulnerable for piracy / tv rights exposure. Therefore if this plugin ever gets popular across nordic then Viasat will eventually have to heighten security which is easy against Kodi.
(2016-12-04, 18:37)Rags32 Wrote:
(2016-10-26, 12:00)emilsvennesson Wrote:
(2016-10-26, 08:56)switchcore Wrote: Do you think it will be possible to implement TV To Go? as it´s only working on mobile and tablet with their official apps.

Technically yes, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea. Viaplay obviously wants to keep it for mobile and tablets for now, and implementing it here might upset them a bit. I think it's best to wait until/if they start supporting other platforms (like ATV, PC) as well.

Also, I just tried the latest nightly and can confirm that the sound bug affecting sports content has been fixed. Big Grin

Good call... At least that.

Regarding my post b4. Your plugin makes Viaplay vulnerable for piracy / tv rights exposure. Therefore if this plugin ever gets popular across nordic then Viasat will eventually have to heighten security which is easy against Kodi.

Please elaborate on how a plugin, that allows their paying customers to use the service they pay for, makes them vulnerable for piracy?
I can´t get this to work on Android.
I have tried on jarvis and krypton.
Is it me or does it not work on Android??[/i]
Wrong of me. It works great in krypton RC with android, Running it on a shield TV
God job.
Please make one addon for Cmore play to.

Best regards
wow!
amazing add on.
been using it for a few days, and is seems to be working awesome.
THANKS A LOT
(2017-01-01, 03:11)strix75 Wrote: Please make one addon for Cmore play to.
+1

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viaplay add-on thread6