UPGRADE on build
An option to turn on or off ugrade of all programs that that person downloaded and to just select that program addon any probs then just to the left is upgrade that addon to use it. Url resolve sent with the request aswell
Thread moved to feature requests
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I have absolutely no clue what you even mean.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
eh...what..?
Can we have the questions in something that is closer to english please? We should forbid posts translated with google or a random number generator...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
A little more understanding would be more appropriate.

Not everybody in this world speaks English and any resulting translation might well not come across as making as much sense as it might hopefully do.

At least they might have made the effort to translate.

Simply ask the person if they can elaborate and perhaps give examples that may make the question easier to understand, even if the translation does not work well.

Taking a guess, I am wondering whether one of the things that the OP is talking about the updating of addons and having the ability to turn automatic updates off.

Way to go to put people off asking questions!
Well i do this support stuff for years and mostly ask for a different wording. But there are days where i get annoyed. I would never try to post in a greek, russian or chinese forum just by using google translator.

And there are situations where i would need help from a russian community - no doubt - but i just take it that it is not possible. I just would not post something that might read rude or just like nonsense - out of respect.

If people think different about this and post in a language they don't speak good enough they should expect that i find it disrespectful when wordgarbage is simply dumped into the Kodi forum.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I am sorry but I agree with Memphiz.
If someone cant be bothered to post a remotely understandable piece of text, well...what do you expect from forum users: Learn jibberish..?

You will find that any true effort to make oneself understandable is met with great politeness.
(2016-08-11, 23:36)Pete579 Wrote: An option to turn on or off ugrade of all programs that that person downloaded and to just select that program addon any probs then just to the left is upgrade that addon to use it. Url resolve sent with the request aswell

You can turn off the auto-update from the slide out blade on the left when you are in the addons section of the settings. You can select to update "Never", "On" or "Notify". Never will simply not update the addons but if you bring up the context menu on the addon, you can then select to update it. I have never tried the "Notifiy" feature but I would assume it will let you know there are updates but will not auto-update until you make the addon(s) update.

Sorry, not sure what you mean about the URL Resolver.
I might be an idea to post the question in your native language along the google translated one, this way others that understand your language could translate to proper english so that everybody understands. Just an idea.
I think Pete may have meant, when installing or upgrading Kodi there should be a GUI option to check the version of all plugins and do an update, or select certain ones and check the repos for the latest version BEFORE installing the one that's already provided.

For example - I keep finding, on every clean install, that the Milkdrop plugin doesn't work - but as soon as I install it from the repo it works properly. And this happens every time I install Kodi. If I want that plugin provided OOTB, then I'd rather it was installed from the repo than bundled into the baseline.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UPGRADE on build0