OS X Fresh install / removing add ons
I had version 15 of Kodi installed and wanted to update it to a clean install of the last version. I dragged and dropped kodi.app to trash, downloaded the latest v16.1 Jarvis and installed it. However, all the add ons I had installed to the previous version we're in the v16.1 as well. I don't use the most of them so I'd like to delete the ones I don't use. What's the best way to do this?

Thanks in advance!
You have to delete this directory /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi

Little tip from the wiki :
By default, Mac OS X 10.7 hides the user's Library folder, which is where Kodi's userdata folder and logs are stored. There are a few ways to get around this:

While in the Finder, click on the "Go" menu and hold down ⌥ Option, then select Library.
You can use programs such as TinkerTool to change the visibility of all or some hidden files/folders.
To permanently reveal the ~/Library folder, open up Terminal and run this command:

chflags nohidden ~/Library

Note: Anytime there is an OS X update (e.g. from version 10.7.3 to 10.7.4) you will have to run this command again as the folder will be hidden again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fresh install / removing add ons0