v16 Stop buffering on Fire tv stick
Hi Guys,

I'm new here and not the most technical, so please bare with me.

So I have a fire tv stick with Kodi Javis installed, with no build.

I have specific sports addons enabled, but it is really frustrating me because the links I want to watch are constantly buffering.

I have a fast internet at around 60mb and I have increased the cache size using easy advanced settings, but this doesn't seem to help.

Can anyone offer an advice so I can watch in peace?

Cheers guys!
Use addons which do not have illegal pirated streams. 99% of the time the buffering is due to the sketchy source.
Not exactly the suggestion I was looking for...
(2016-08-13, 15:20)09greenj Wrote: Not exactly the suggestion I was looking for...

Basically! If the channels are not paid legally or there free, there will be hundreds of people watching
them at the same Time! This slows down the channel
esacialy if it's a sports game because you won't be the only few watching it!

That's why it's not good to use commercially pirated Add-on's!
If you want more reliable stuff, this forum is not the place to Discuss as it violates the forum rules!
That's why he snapped like that to you! The developers of kodi are constantly having to deal with this
Sort of stuff, trying to make kodi the best but having to be involved in the mess people get them selves in
Because of 3rd party add-on's. It's tiring for him!

You have to do a little digging around for better results which will be probably
Be Stable only temporarily before everyone els storms it!
That's not really what kodi is for,
but It's the best for what it can do!
Or what other people make it do! Kodi has no responsibility for other people's pirated add-on's
It's got nothing to do with them. That's why you won't get any help here if the problem has anything
To do with the kodi FOURMs banned add-on's, mentioning of iptv providers or
anything that violates the Rules! Try to contact the developer of the add-on if it's not aloud here!
Best to get help from the source other than the program that runs it!
Wink
Hope this has helped!
Cheers man, that was straight forward and appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stop buffering on Fire tv stick0