Change music section into another video section?
Question 
Hi everybody

I don´t use the "music" button in the main menu, so I thought i´d change it to a "Series" button instead. I have changed the writing and the picture..so far so good.
But when it opens with the music config/choices, and I can´t see .avi files obviously. How can I change that, so it uses the same config as videos, just in another folderHuh
Change the <onclick> to ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TVSeries)

Not 100 on the TVSeries bit - check the manual (skinning section) for the real thing.

If you don't use the library (why not damnit!) then you just ActivateWindow(Videos,source_name_goes_here)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Hmm can´t figure out how to get that library to work. I have read the guide, but I don´t have the option to to "change content" in my menu. Does the fact that it´s from a network drive do anything?
jmarshall Wrote:Change the <onclick> to ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TVSeries)

Not 100 on the TVSeries bit - check the manual (skinning section) for the real thing.

If you don't use the library (why not damnit!) then you just ActivateWindow(Videos,source_name_goes_here)

The one I use is the TV Show Titles screen. In your Home.xml file, scroll a good 3/4 to the bottom and find the <control> group for your new "series" button (should be where you changed your button text).

In the <onclick> tag, use:
Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,TVShowTitles)</onclick>
B|aze Wrote:Hmm can´t figure out how to get that library to work. I have read the guide, but I don´t have the option to to "change content" in my menu. Does the fact that it´s from a network drive do anything?

and no, that shouldn't matter.
jaredharley Wrote:The one I use is the TV Show Titles screen. In your Home.xml file, scroll a good 3/4 to the bottom and find the <control> group for your new "series" button (should be where you changed your button text).

In the <onclick> tag, use:
Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,TVShowTitles)</onclick>

Did that, and now nothing happens when I press the button. Don´t I need to do something first. I mean, I havent' made a library or anything

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change music section into another video section?0