[Kodi 17] Unable to change channels when TimeShift is enabled
Hopefully if we've got a semi-competent developer here, who uses NextPVR, and owns a FireTV, who can do a bit of experimenting and let us know what they find, otherwise I've got very little info to go on.
I just installed Nightly build 11/15 and this issue appears to be fixed! So happy Smile. Thanks to whomever took the time to fix it, even if it was by chance!

edit reason: incorrectly stated Beta 5.
That's good to hear. Unfortunately I switched to MP2 TV Server literally last night! Not because of this issue (I've gone back to Kodi 16 anyway) but because of two reliability issues with NPVR: Sometimes time-shifting freezes the stream and locks up, and sometimes the old .ts files don't get removed from the folder, which is a problem for me as I'm using a Ramdisk.

I may revisit the whole thing again when Kodi 17 is launched and if a new version of NPVR is released. It's a shame because I love NPVR's ease of use and slim resource usage!
(2016-11-17, 03:39)mrdally204 Wrote: I just installed Nightly build 11/15 and this issue appears to be fixed! So happy Smile. Thanks to whomever took the time to fix it, even if it was by chance!

edit reason: incorrectly stated Beta 5.
I know this topic is old, but I am having the same issue with my FireTV and FireTV sticks using Kodi v17.6.  Works fine on my raspberry PIs and Windows boxes, but can't change channels by number on the FireTV devices. Did you upgrade from the nightlies to the release version? Everything works in v16.
TV Mosaic on Windows 10 as PVR Backend |  1 RaspberryPI 3 Client (LibreElec) | Amazon FireTV box | 5 Amazon FireTV sticks | FireTV Cube | 2 Nvidia Shield TV
Tuners: HD HomeRun 4 ATSC (OTA) | IPTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Kodi 17] Unable to change channels when TimeShift is enabled0