v17 PVR rewind
Hi,

Just wondering whether anyone else is experiencing the same issue with Krypton, I've experienced this issue since early nightly's and it's still apparent in yesterdays nightly (20160814-961d012).

The Issue i get is when rewinding Live TV, i get no feedback in terms of the video rewinding. Just a solid frame freeze until i press play again, the video will then start playing again at the point i re-winded to.

Recorded TV and other video files (Movies & TV Shows) appears to rewind OK, although not as smoothly as fast forwarding. e.g the frame will refresh every ~ 6 sec or so which is roughly the same as i got on Kodi 16.1.

i'm not sure if this is to do with PVR or the new video player (i guess the latter?), I've tested on both my HTPC and my laptop both Windows 10, all with latest drivers etc. I appreciate Kodi 17 isn't in Beta yet (although my understanding it's not far off) and wasn't sure if i should raise a bug report yet/add logs etc? or whether it's just me experiencing this issue?

and yes i do use time skip although other users in my household don't Wink

Kodi Windows Build 20160814-961d012 (15/18/2016)
Windows 10 Pro
Intel i3 Ivy Bridge HD4000 8GB ram
DVBLogic PVR

happy to provide logs if required.
I tried with vnsi and was not able to reproduce your issue.
Thanks FernetMenta, Do you think this is relating to my PVR backend then rather than Kodi 17? it's just it seems to be ok for 16.1
I fixed an issue related to rewind. Maybe this fixes you issue too. Tomorrow's nightly should include this fix: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10304
Thanks will give it a bash tomorrow...
@FernetMenta, Tested this morning with today's nightly and can confirm that this fixes it, rewinding is now comparable to how it was in 16.1.

Thanks for your hard work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR rewind0