[split] CMake based build system
OK binned... Sad

I guess out of the 32 commits where there wasn't an issue and then there was must have something to do with all those other commits that do not seem related. Must be the ones about either videoplayer, ffmpeg update, expat 2.2.0, joystick/peripheral api stuff, adding a string back to the po file, AE updates, inputstream stuff, or dropping vs2010 and the mini wdk change which I thought were both related to cmake.

Since you are sure it has nothing to do with cmake or anything else related to that then the issue must be with one of the things mentioned above. I doubt it has anything to do with video player, ffmpeg, joystick/peripheral, string.po, AE, inputstream, or expat xml parser so that leaves mini wdk and vs 2010 which I did think was related but I am not a developer Wink

Where should I post this info so it doesn't get binned? Would appreciate you moving it instead of binning again cause that was a little harsh IMHO.
why do you post in a thread that about the cmkae build system and has nothing to do with actual code changes? That's why i removed it.
Second there's already a thread where the issue is mentioned and double posting is not allowed.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
My apologies, I did not understand the reason for the thread. I had just wanted to let the powers that be know about what I think I discovered.

I did a search for Cmake and this was the one that popped up and seemed the most relevant. I assumed it was for bug reporting and not a progress and open tasks thread, even though it says that in the second sentence... Confused Might need to get some glasses...

Sorry about that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] CMake based build system0