[Feature Request]Timeline EPG view
Thanks for this awesome skin. I have been using it since 1.x and it is almost perfect. There is one thing I would like to see and that is in the timeline view of the EPG. I moved to Kodi from WMC and still use it as my pvr backend. The mimic skin has the closest EPG view to WMC with one exception.

Here is the WMC EPG

Here is Confluence EPG

And finally Mimic EPG

Can the channel logo replace the channel name if a logo exists and use the shows art instead of the logo down with the description? Confluence shows the channel logo with the channel name, but I think the way WMC does it looks better.

Even if you don't consider this change, can you point me in the right directions on which xml files I need to change to at least have the channel logo next to the channel number?

Thanks again for this awesome skin!!!
TV Mosaic on Windows 10 as PVR Backend |  1 RaspberryPI 3 Client (LibreElec) | Amazon FireTV box | 5 Amazon FireTV sticks | FireTV Cube | 2 Nvidia Shield TV
Tuners: HD HomeRun 4 ATSC (OTA) | IPTV
Yeah, I'd like to make some changes to the EPG. Unfortunately, PVR addons aren't working in the Kodi nightlies for Windows right now. Will take a look when they are sorted out.
(2016-08-17, 06:47)braz Wrote: Yeah, I'd like to make some changes to the EPG. Unfortunately, PVR addons aren't working in the Kodi nightlies for Windows right now. Will take a look when they are sorted out.

Thanks, that is the last piece to having the ultimate skin. Great Work!
TV Mosaic on Windows 10 as PVR Backend |  1 RaspberryPI 3 Client (LibreElec) | Amazon FireTV box | 5 Amazon FireTV sticks | FireTV Cube | 2 Nvidia Shield TV
Tuners: HD HomeRun 4 ATSC (OTA) | IPTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request]Timeline EPG view0