Gui Folders Possible?
Question 
Hi all,

I'm currently running the latest version of Kodi. (not including nightlies..etc)

Wondering if there is a way to setup folder like views within Kodi? For example by going into TV and then having folders for "type" or "whatever" that you could point a specific source / scraper to.

Any idea?
You really have to articulate what you want a bit better. Latest as in Jarvis 16.1? Kodi does have multiple views, and skin depending, some views are spectacular. Gadzooks... "folders for "type" or "whatever"

Have a look at Add-on:Super Favourites (wiki)

re-reading your message brings one last thought, make your folders multiple sources... e.g.

That looks like what he's after Pat, long time no see been away working no time to play Sad hope all is good with you!
(2016-08-18, 11:25)Derek Wrote: That looks like what he's after Pat, long time no see been away working no time to play Sad hope all is good with you!
I did notice your absence.
Hey all,

Thanks for your replies. It does look like what I was going for. I usually go into my media library from the Movies link rather than the video's link. Didn't realize there were different views there. Smile

I did notice however that the TV Episodes source just doesn't work from within the Video Library. It allows me to click it and select like the type of episode but when I actually want to go into the library to watch something it just makes a click sound but nothing happens. (Movies works fine)

Is there something obvious going on here to resolve this?

Cheers!
Using file mode to access TV episodes isn't the best way, but it should work. I suspect your haven't scraped your TV library correctly or added the source scraper for the TV series from the movies source. Check out Adding video sources (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gui Folders Possible?0