Buffer Percentage - Home Screen Question
Is there a way to add the "buffer percent full" that was part of the Jarvis "O" command. It is useful to diagnose issues.

I am currently using the "Vertical Large" on my home screen. Is it possible that after a set amount of seconds to have menu slide off screen to the left to allow for full screen image viewing. A tap of any key could return it to view..

Thanks.

Rob
(2016-08-17, 03:06)robmich Wrote: Is there a way to add the "buffer percent full" that was part of the Jarvis "O" command. It is useful to diagnose issues.
What do you mean with this ?

(2016-08-17, 03:06)robmich Wrote: I am currently using the "Vertical Large" on my home screen. Is it possible that after a set amount of seconds to have menu slide off screen to the left to allow for full screen image viewing. A tap of any key could return it to view..

This request is on my TODO list. I will pick it up asap.
On the "O" screen prior to V17, on the third from the bottom line was a "Cache" indication that indicated what % of the buffer was at and the total MB's in the cache. We use that for several issues, especially in determining slow feed or internet based issues.

Rob
The codecinfo command/screen is now incorporated in the latest beta version of the skin for krypton
Thank you sir!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Buffer Percentage - Home Screen Question0