Selected condition for skin.toggledebug
Question 
Hi Guy's,

I've gone looking and can't find what I'm looking for, so was hoping that someone might be able to help with the name of the system Boolean for selecting Skin.ToggleDebug.

I use the following for allowing my users to toggle System Debug

PHP Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="803"><!-- System Debug toggle -->
                        <include>
settings-submenu-common</include>
                        <
label>$LOCALIZE[20191]</label>
                        <
textwidth>750</textwidth>
                        <
onclick>ToggleDebug</onclick>
                        <
selected>System.GetBool(debug.showloginfo)</selected>
                        <
radioposx>844</radioposx>
</
control

I would also like to include the above in my support menu for Skin Debug (Skin.ToggleDebug), but as I don't know the correct selected condition for the <selected> tag, I can toggle the function correctly, just not show the current state on the button.

Any ideas?

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
nope, Skin.ToggleDebug doesn't flip any bools.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-08-17, 09:28)ronie Wrote: nope, Skin.ToggleDebug doesn't flip any bools.
Ok, thanks mate, thought I had overlooked something. Will think about how I present this to the user (or even if I do). Can be handy to pinpoint were a users problem lies sometimes but not really a deal breaker.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
I have two ways that I can think of... One is from braz that I noticed from his mimic skin, not sure if it is still the same, and he set a property onclick but I found ways to mess that up so the radiobutton wasn't always accurate based on whether it was enabled or not. I decided to just make a simple button with an enable or disable label:
Not the slickest solution but that is what I was happy with Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Selected condition for skin.toggledebug0