Nexus Player and Stickmount not finding HD
Okay so I had a NP with 5.0 and had rooted it and had kodi and stick mount working perfectly with my 3TB HD (powered USB).

Overnight my NP would go into recovery mode trying to update itself so I got fed up, updated to latest 6.0.1 and rooted the NP again clean install of everything.

Now for some reason stickmount keeps saying there is no active mounts and even ES File Explorer doesn't recognise my external HD.

I'm fairly certain the NP is rooted properly.

At a loss here.

Also I connected the HD to my mac and all files are there and HD is working fine. In fact when plugging it into NP it lights up and disk spins.

Also before anyone suggests it has nothing to do with the format of the drive since it was working before I updated the NP.
I encounter the similar problem after I upgraded my Oneplus One mobile phone from Android 5 to 6.0.1. When I tried
to add source on Kodi (ver 16.1), I could not find the mount point of the usb otg external device. ES File Explorer cannot access the files of the external hard disk too. However, there is a hidden file manager "documents" app on Android 6.0.1 that can access the files in the external hard disk without any problem. I wonder whether the problem is due to different implementation on mounting devices on Android 6.0.1.
The following document may explain the reason of the problem. USB media support on Android 6:
https://source.android.com/devices/stora..._usb_media

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nexus Player and Stickmount not finding HD0