Win 20 minute load and freezing...
Seems that it's not a full debug log

You need to enable debug logging in kodi settings (/settings/system/logging)
Moanbag is in da place!
http://pastebin.com/LY4LjFqb was this correct?
No you need to have debugging on from kodi start. Turn debugging on, restart kodi, then post the log.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
http://pastebin.com/L8vYPmHG I think I did it this time!
Hey everyone, thank you for your help! The problem is fixed and Kodi is running fine again! Quick question, is Krypton ready to use?
(2016-08-18, 20:09)Berna1678 Wrote: Hey everyone, thank you for your help! The problem is fixed and Kodi is running fine again! Quick question, is Krypton ready to use?

It's still in Alpha so I wouldn't recommend it for daily use.

By the way did you figure out what was causing the problem?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I did not figure out what the problem was, but, I was able to go into the settings (while the window wasn't in full screen) and was able to change the configuration settings back to the original setting. Before I knew about the banned stuff I shamefully used some of those things, and it must have crashed my whole Kodi...but I fixed it and no more banned crap and I will spread the word!
(2016-08-18, 22:29)Berna1678 Wrote: I did not figure out what the problem was, but, I was able to go into the settings (while the window wasn't in full screen) and was able to change the configuration settings back to the original setting. Before I knew about the banned stuff I shamefully used some of those things, and it must have crashed my whole Kodi...but I fixed it and no more banned crap and I will spread the word!

Great to hear. Big Grin
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
20 minute load and freezing...0