Stream tv box password issues
Hi hope you can help and apologies for my naivety and lack of tech skills
I have a paid vid add on called stream tv box for hd sport etc . If a channel stops playing it brings up a menu with these options
Play from here
Reset password
Reset cookies possibly another one actually

I then also get an email through to me from my stream tv account asking me to reset passwords
Any idea how I stop all of this happening ?

Eg if the channel stops just select it to go again
That sounds like an issue between you and whoever is taking your money for the service.

We don't provide any kind of media nor endorse any suppliers.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
You think so ? I'll perhaps get on to them . It's not like there is a problem with providing me with the service . Just seemed like I was having to go the long way about getting back in
Either that or contact the author of the add-on (contact details should be in the add-on information screen from the add-on menu).

If it's a genuine legit paid-for service then I would expect the provider were involved with writing the add-on, or at least to be aware of it. Especially given there's emails and such involved, presumably from the provider.

Basically it's a 3rd party add-on which is nothing to do with us directly, so there's not much we can assist with unfortunately given that it's fundamentally working, just has some glitches.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stream tv box password issues0