Leading Zero?
Question 
Hello all. I have a weird inconvenience that I cannot figure out. I have two different setups running NextPVR, one is on a windows 10 machine and the other is one an openelec machine. From the guide on the openelec machine I can just input the channel. For example, if I want to go to the CNN, I just key in 625. However, on the windows machine, it requires me to select 0625. If I enter 6, it snaps to the 600 series of channels. What do I need to do to make my windows machine function like my openelec setup? In other words, how can eliminate the need to enter a leading zero? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
This will be kodi itself rather than anything to do with the NextPVR addon.
(2016-08-18, 20:39)sub3 Wrote: This will be kodi itself rather than anything to do with the NextPVR addon.

Thanks for your response, any idea of what to change?
Sorry, no I'm not sure.

I was indirectly suggesting it might be a good idea to post the question in the main Kodi PVR forum, rather than in the NextPVR addon subforum, since you'd have a better chance of the right eyeballs looking at your question. ie, one of the developers of core PVR features should be able to tell you why this is, and may be able to offer suggestions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Leading Zero?0