Change the iStart parameter
Hello,

how can I change the iStart parameter while requesting EPG for a channel? (GetEPGForChannel method).
It seems to be today - 1 day...

BR
what is iStart?
GetEPGForChannel(ADDON_HANDLE handle, const PVR_CHANNEL &channel, time_t iStart, time_t iEnd)
If that line of text is from the source for your PVR client of choice, then you change the parameter/value and recompile your add-on.

If that is from Kodi's sources, then to change what value is passed you would need to modify Kodi's sources and recompile the app.

If you're looking for a user-facing setting to change, there likely isn't one; although you may find something by browsing through the settings offered by AdvancedSettings.xml
Thats the client method which will by invoked by kodi to load the epg data. tStart is always set to today minus 1. Even if the method returns data for the whole past week, kodi shows epg from today-1 only. My question is, how can I get kodi to show epg for the last 14 days?
Ah, check out <epg><lingertime></lingertime></epg> in advancedsettings.xml. That is probably what you are looking for.
Thx, rpcameron. You made my day!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change the iStart parameter0