Linux Radeon OSS Problem Refresh Rate
Hi folks,

i got on my HTPC Ubuntu Mate 14.04 and using since my Nvidia card is smoked up the internal GPU from my AMD Cpu. Everything worked fine, but i forgot to turn the TV on and the driver cannot detect the TV anymore. It allways gives me out 77Hz, and the CPU runs on full speed with the fan on the highest mode. I tried a lot of things, adding Modes with xrandr and a lot more. But nothing work yet so i switched to fglrx. I can watch TV, but there is no HW acceleration and the CPU runs on high speed.

Anyone got a solution for me?

Thx

PS: I run Kodi in Standalone Mode, when im entering Mate the screen is allways for a couple seconds black.
Suggestion: Debug Log as always
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
i know, but i switched back to FGLRX. I take a look if there is an old log.

Mfg

Here it is: http://pastebin.com/niYJwUyn

Thx
Then please file a bug with the radeon oss people at bugs.freedesktop.org - please verify with latest stable kernel first. As you know: fglrx is dead (also by amd) and is not supported in kodi.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Radeon OSS Problem Refresh Rate0