Loading or saving zips to appletv4
(2016-08-25, 07:37)Memphiz Wrote: That is the wrong keymap (its the appleremote keymap which is from the appletv2). You need to use the siriremote keymap which is used on appletv4. I updated the atv4 build yesterday with more ir button support. With this build and this keymap it should work ok

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Memphi...Remote.xml
Thank you Buddy!!!!! :idea:
So just copy paste that xml to the original keymap works? Do I have to do anything else other than restart? How would I enable my atv3 remote. I dont have a siri remote. The up down left right buttons dont do anything.
No no and no. Don't copy the content only. The filename is important too here.
For the atv3 remote (which should behave like an IR remote i guess) simply install the latest atv4 version from august 24th, go to filemanager into your home dir and remove the siriremote keymap from userdata/keymaps.
Then restart kodi (this will copy my latest keymap with ir key support into userdata/keymaps automatically.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks memphiz
I tried adding this as a source in file manager and can't get it to work.

(2016-08-23, 18:19)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 22:11)jcmiro Wrote: Im not jailbroken so I cant save files to anywhere on the appletv. which means I cant load and unzip zips.

You can add special://envhome/Library/Caches/home as a source to the file manager to access your full Kodi home folder
Get nfs or a smb share on your network. That's the easiest way.
Then add source, browse to that share location.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Loading or saving zips to appletv40