NEW WIFI - NOT CONNECTING ON RASPBERRY PI / KODI
Hi all,
I have recently updated my WIFI connection but can't hook up my Kodi.
Although I'd entered in the new WIFI username and password, it still wouldn't connect.
I went into the settings / systems option (in Media Center) and reset the information to default - now I can't enter in any WIFI info at all. :-(
HELP!!
Thanks
Petrina
This is an operating system issue, not a kodi issue.

Which operating system are you using?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for your reply!
I'm not entirely sure, it's a raspberry Pi, with kodi loaded on it, and the system is "open elec".
I used to be able to control it by the remote on my iPhone, but now I'm using the to remote as my IP address has changed. But the kodi has no access to the wifi, even though it's plugged in via Ethernet cable.
any help would be great!
Sorry, meant to say "now I'm using the tv remote"
OK openelec was what I was looking for Smile

So openelec/kodi is connected to your router via wired ethernet. But it can't contact something on your wireless lan?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes, there is a cable that goes from my internet box into the raspberry pi. Should this be in the "lan" or "Ethernet 1" or Ethernet 2, 3 or 4. The cable fits in all of those slots but none have managed to automatically connect tot eh wifi, so I'm wondering what else I need to do :-)
Look in your router (internet box) settings for "wireless isolation" or "client isolation" and switch it off.
There are three buttons on the router - the main power one, one that says "wifi" and "wps". Which one do I hit?
This usually done in the web interface of the router.

But you could test connectivity with ping, traceroute etc.
Sorry, I really don't understand. My wifi is working on all devices in my home except for the kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NEW WIFI - NOT CONNECTING ON RASPBERRY PI / KODI0