Solved New debug log uploader add-on
I beg the community, on my knees, please someone make a version of the debug log uploader add-on that uses some other paste site. Maybe one that can optionally use various paste sites, via the add-on's settings. xbmclogs.com is dead, and it's time to move on.
Here's a starting point: https://github.com/dersphere/script.xbmc.debug.log
I guess you aren't that desperate...yet... ;-)
+1 million on this one!
(2016-08-20, 21:25)tknorris Wrote: I guess you aren't that desperate...yet... ;-)
We don't want anything to do with that group/name. So if it's cleaned of any of that it could be acceptable
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-08-22, 16:38)Martijn Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 21:25)tknorris Wrote: I guess you aren't that desperate...yet... ;-)
We don't want anything to do with that group/name. So if it's cleaned of any of that it could be acceptable

I understand you guys position regarding The Group That Shall Not Be Named, but I'm not into politics. So, feel free to fork it and strip out whatever you don't want. It already does 95% of what Ned requested. The only thing you can't do at the moment is enable/disable uploaders from settings because they are loaded dynamically at runtime. You can also add new ones by just adding new uploader classes. I also have php code to handle emailing the log if you want that to host somewhere.
If we wanted to we could well just use current and get the php files.
We're more interested to get whatever paste site already out there working instead of hosting our own.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-08-22, 16:45)Martijn Wrote: If we wanted to we could well just use current and get the php files.
We're more interested to get whatever paste site already out there working instead of hosting our own.

Obviously, ours is hosted on our domain. There have been suggestions of hosting it on an alternate domain, but I'm not sure you'd like that any more.

I don't pay attention enough to remember who you are, and I don't care. Just point me to the add-on. TVADDONS? Did they make a working version?
(2016-08-22, 17:08)Ned Scott Wrote:

I don't pay attention enough to remember who you are, and I don't care. Just point me to the add-on. TVADDONS? Did they make a working version?

I tried to and Martijn deleted it. ;-) It's on my github.
Oh, you did. Someone rudely deleted it. Thank you.
(2016-08-22, 16:45)Martijn Wrote: If we wanted to we could well just use current and get the php files.

Do you know how embarrassing it is that they have a working version and we don't?
Note to self. When asking for help dont slap the face of someone who offers it.
its not something to be embarrassed about. you guys keep saying you are looking for help and help was reached out, does it matter where the help comes from?
(2016-08-22, 22:58)spank Wrote: its not something to be embarrassed about. you guys keep saying you are looking for help and help was reached out, does it matter where the help comes from?

That's actually my point. It's embarrassing to be so ashamed of this other group that the official repo is basically cutting off the nose to spite the face. Or like an insecurity issue. I'm not crazy about "that group", but code is code, and an offer to help isn't bad or good based on the people behind the offer (for a lack of better words).

As in, I don't see an issue with it, and am thankful that tknorris is trying to help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New debug log uploader add-on0