• 15(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
@nickr, thanks for report, fixed, Marcos is working for fix bugs reported by users.

Here file with fix.

http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Suporte/DialogPVRInfo.xml
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Just simple xml to create and you can have PVR Info like this....
vote and your +1 Wanilton will present Marcos benefits of dialogs Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
So I'm assuming the ability to move the library, date, and weather information to the top has been removed? I can't find a "furniture" option in the settings anywhere.
---MoldySpore
[CPU] Intel Core i5-4690K @ 3.5Ghz
[Memory] 8GB DDR3 1600
[Video] AMD Radeon 6870 1GB GDDR5
[HDTV] Samsung 60" LED Smart TV UN60H7150 3D HDTV

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit || Current Skin of Choice: Aeon MQ 7 || Current Kodi Version: 16.1
Hello,

Are animated discs working for collection sets? They work for me in MQ6, but not MQ7.

And +1 for Angelinas PVR suggestion.

Thx
Thanks for the awesome work on the skin. Really enjoying the slick new look.

One issue I noticed that wasn't an issue in previous versions. Some of the add ons I have I can usually bring up the context menu and select "Set View". This seems to be missing in Aeon MQ7. I have showed screenshots from MQ6 and MQ7.

MQ6

MQ7
(2016-08-28, 00:32)MoldySpore Wrote: So I'm assuming the ability to move the library, date, and weather information to the top has been removed? I can't find a "furniture" option in the settings anywhere.

Yes, was removed.
(2016-08-28, 03:48)Grayman001 Wrote: Thanks for the awesome work on the skin. Really enjoying the slick new look.

One issue I noticed that wasn't an issue in previous versions. Some of the add ons I have I can usually bring up the context menu and select "Set View". This seems to be missing in Aeon MQ7. I have showed screenshots from MQ6 and MQ7.

MQ6

MQ7

It´s mod make MQ6 by Angelinas, skin Marcos don´t have this option.
(2016-08-28, 01:20)leejk Wrote: Hello,

Are animated discs working for collection sets? They work for me in MQ6, but not MQ7.

And +1 for Angelinas PVR suggestion.

Thx

It´s mod make MQ6 by Angelinas, skin Marcos don´t have this option.

@Wanilton any chance of getting it added? It works in the out of the box skin.
@Wanilton

First I would like to say thank you for all the support you provide here. I was able to find another way to make this work for now, but this doesn't solve the queue/save issues.

1. I went to the files section under TV Shows, went to the playlist section, then "Create a new smart playlist", created it and set it to play randomly as I was creating it. (it is a TV series with 15 seasons, over 350+ episodes)
2. I then highlighted the new playlist, using the context menu, I added it to my favorites.
3. I then went back in the settings, left clicked on TV Shows, selected an "empty" position, went to replaced with, then selected >favorites (add a favorite), and selected it from the list to choose from when it brought it up.
4. It then prompted me if wanted to play or view when selecting, I chose PLAY.
5. I backed out and tested it, then shutdown Kodi to make sure things saved correctly
6. Re-opened Kodi, deleted it from my favorites section (since path had been saved) and it works perfect

Now I have a sub-menu under TV Shows, that when I click it, it plays the list and plays it differently every time.

I am using an android box and the show files are all stored locally on one of my PC's using a shared SMB directory. I have not tried this with anything that streams yet...but will be trying to see if I can...lol

Again, thanks for your support, maybe this will help other with similar projects

(2016-08-26, 18:40)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-08-26, 17:31)Wanderer189 Wrote: I have a question about queuing items: In Confluence, you can highlight say "All Seasons" of a TV series, then using the context menu, add them to queue with Queue item. You can then go tho the left menu and select "Current Playlist", this brings up all the episodes, you could then again go to the left meu, turn on Shuffle, Save, Clear, etc....

I can add "All Seasons" in MQ7, but when I navigate up, there is no place to change to shuffle, save, clear etc....

Am I missing something, or is it simply not an option in MQ7?

I am wanting to be able to shuffle All Seasons of a tv series

Thanks for any feedback or suggestions

Yes, have support, but you need added in movies item, 2 submenus.

Go to customize main menu, movies in the left list, press left arrown, first empty item - replace with Create Video Smart Playlist, when enter in this option, open window with smatplaylist editor window.

next same procedure, but replace next item with videos - playlists.

Result:

Now when enter in submenu videos - playlist, you receive list movies in your queue, press C (context menu) in any item for options available.

I will talk with Marcos about Save Playlist option.

PS: Create smarplaylist of course is not necessary for simple playlist, but I think is ok explain how procede for have access options.
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
i have changed advanced xml file to increase number of items showing in recentley added but it only works for music albums not movies and tv shows. this worked perfectly in MQ6 is there some way i can fix this...thanks
Hi,

This may be by design, but would like to see it changed if possible. In the concerts section while using the right list view, I do not want to see media cases so I turn them off. But in the movies section, that also uses the right list view, I do want to see media cases, but it appears that you cannot have independent settings based on section. Just a feature request.

Thx
Hi @Wanilton

Be good if you could ask marcos to increase the amount of empty menu slots in the customise main menu. It currently is 20 but i havent many left. I know i can use the my menu options, but i prefer everything to be on one main menu.

If could increase to 30 empty slots be great if its not much work.

Thanks
@the_bo, you have presets for it, 20 items x 10 presets = 200 items in main menu + items in submenu...
I upgraded to MQ 7 today and am loving it. Thanks for adding the option to automatically launch the fullscreen osd when playing a song. Perfect!

Thus far, the only thing I've come across that will cause problems with the other folks in my household, is the "Flexible Widgets" drop down. I've searched everywhere that I can think, but have yet to figure out how to disable it... and I'm sure there must be a way. Any advice would be appreciated.

Also, when first launched there is a long non-responsive pause, where the menu entries are displayed, but not the menu bar or weather / date time. After 30 seconds or so (when the RSS feed starts), it will then respond to the keyboard / remote, and the other graphics appear.

I do have one suggestion that would come in handy for those, like me, that want to add video folders, without being dependent on metadata. This is really handy for personal movies or video clips.

I've added a workaround by creating a menu entry, and then manually editing the SETTINGS.XML file, modifying the action key as such:

<setting id="menu16.action" type="string">ActivateWindow(videos,P:\,return)</setting>

where "P:\" is the location of my personal movies

If there is a way to do it with the current menu options I haven't found it.

Thanks for a great skin!
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13