• 40(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
@schumi2004, Marcos don´t create others views for live tv, probably something for next MQ skin.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
But we can re-use existing views for LiveTV or a few of them?
Maybe i should create a mod for it, hardcoding different view is also possible but isn't that user friendly Wink
I see have mod for Krypton, with other view available for live tv, but I don´t test, by emiralles.

Perhaps some of the old PVR xml files could be copied into the newer versions of the skin? I also really like the old PVR view better. I don't think Marcos himself uses Kodi for PVR.

But would that work (with old Jarvis files) in Krypton once that version comes out?
Hello!How can i change the main font?I want to use another font than default.On Aeon MQ6 i was able to do that but on mq7 i can`t.I tried to replace the aeon_mainmenu4.ttf with another ttf font and then rename aeon_mainmenu4 but is not working.Is any other way to change the default font with a different font?Thank You!
(2016-10-24, 04:13)marius37bv Wrote: Hello!How can i change the main font?I want to use another font than default.On Aeon MQ6 i was able to do that but on mq7 i can`t.I tried to replace the aeon_mainmenu4.ttf with another ttf font and then rename aeon_mainmenu4 but is not working.Is any other way to change the default font with a different font?Thank You!

Try use mq6 main font on mq7.

Close Kodi.

Make sure to backup the original mq7 font file "aeon_common.ttf" before overwriting. You can find this file in mq7's fonts folder. You can rename it to aeon_common.ttf.bak.

Then Copy from mq6 fonts folder the "aeon_common.ttf" file into mq7 fonts folder.

Then restart Kodi.

Does the job for most of us.
thanks to the excellent skin, I tried it and I like it. but you have to explain well how to recreate what was ACE.

ACE was creating playlists of movie folders (cartoons, 3d, superheroes, etc.) and this is such that even with MQ7.
Then I created a special menu and the disattivavo FILM standard voice that was so unmanageable a cauldron (this is done in the same way MQ7).

Now when I posizionavo on "CARTOON" from the menu, ACE automatically at the top made me see the last Recently added films. I saw that you can 'add widget, but if I'm going to add the newly added specific widget "film" adds me in fact the bar with all the film but does not like ACE, or me from all the films and not only the last films included in the playlist "Cartoons" how could ACE. If I do I split by category I would also like to be shown me the last FILM included in that category / Playlist ...
Tell me, please, how do?
Hello guys,

Please excuse me if this has been asked before but I was able to get it working for MQ6 but not MQ7.

On the homepage, when TV Shows are selected, I have chosen the 'Recently Added' widget which shows the most recent downloads.
In MQ6, all recently added shows were showing there, regardless of whether they were watched or not. The watched ones were dimmed out.
In MQ7, widget items disappear after they are watched despite going into the skin widget addon and turning off 'only unplayed and unfinished'.

Also, I can't get tvtunes to work anymore and the '..' (go back to tv show list) icon is superfluous but one problem at a time!

TLDR: I like my recently played widget items to remain on home screen but they keep disappearing Sad

Much appreciated if anyone can offer some help.

Thanks
(2016-10-24, 11:00)paobenti Wrote: thanks to the excellent skin, I tried it and I like it. but you have to explain well how to recreate what was ACE.

ACE was creating playlists of movie folders (cartoons, 3d, superheroes, etc.) and this is such that even with MQ7.
Then I created a special menu and the disattivavo FILM standard voice that was so unmanageable a cauldron (this is done in the same way MQ7).

Now when I posizionavo on "CARTOON" from the menu, ACE automatically at the top made me see the last Recently added films. I saw that you can 'add widget, but if I'm going to add the newly added specific widget "film" adds me in fact the bar with all the film but does not like ACE, or me from all the films and not only the last films included in the playlist "Cartoons" how could ACE. If I do I split by category I would also like to be shown me the last FILM included in that category / Playlist ...
Tell me, please, how do?

You need only navigate in widget selector for the end of list, using right arrow, will see widget for each playlist created, only need choice the correct item and done.
(2016-10-24, 05:57)magic_merkin Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 04:13)marius37bv Wrote: Hello!How can i change the main font?I want to use another font than default.On Aeon MQ6 i was able to do that but on mq7 i can`t.I tried to replace the aeon_mainmenu4.ttf with another ttf font and then rename aeon_mainmenu4 but is not working.Is any other way to change the default font with a different font?Thank You!

Close Kodi.

Make sure to backup the original mq7 font file "aeon_common.ttf" before overwriting. You can find this file in mq7's fonts folder. You can rename it to aeon_common.ttf.bak.

Then Copy from mq6 fonts folder the "aeon_common.ttf" file into mq7 fonts folder.

Then restart Kodi.

Has work and thank You!But for subtitles how to change the font?
(2016-10-24, 17:11)marius37bv Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 05:57)magic_merkin Wrote:

Close Kodi.

Then restart Kodi.

Has work and thank You!But for subtitles how to change the font?

I forgot is the same procedure like on android device.For subtitles i create in media folder another folder and called Fonts and put the fonts there.Now is working with subtitles.
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone of you can know how to unpack the "Textures.xbt" file, included into the folder addon "resource.images.musicgenreicons.text". The goal is having one image file for each music genre and then in the future add other image files for not covered music genres, if needed.

Furthermore, would it be so hard the adding of disc-art, if available locally or even remotely, to the list of music albums of the widget relevant to the music menu in main menu screen?
It wouldn't be anything different from what is already being done for movies widget

Tks in advance for your help
I've installed Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis to check it out and it looks like a great skin.
I can't seem to find the setting that shows movie or TV media information when browsing files, most of it is missing.
However, if I "PAUSE" the video file while playing, the media information bar appears.
How can I set this to show while browsing files?

(2016-10-25, 12:33)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone of you can know how to unpack the "Textures.xbt" file, ..

TextureTool (wiki)
Will Aeon MQ7 v 1.5.0 be a public release ?
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13