• 69(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2017-02-24, 12:40)Wanilton Wrote: @Crash82, version in our repo is only for Kodi Krypton.

Look first post in this thread have donwload link version compatible with Kodi Jarvis.

I wipe my whole system reinstall Windows, install Kodi and then try to install the skin
I downloaded the file on the first page, but it still won't work
every time I fixing one of them another one pops up

now it says this is missing: resource.images.moviegenreicons.xzener-flat version=0.0.1

when MQ7 was first released I did not have so many problems as I have now, what change?
How can I get DVD art to show .. I have view at right list but don't see a DVD coming out of box thanks
@Papo1980205

You need run add-on artwork downloader

Press C, select modo solo for get arts for one item

Or press left arrow and go to top menu, in collections you find auto mode for all items.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I Un/Re-installed Kodi couple of times and now works and I don't know why.
Hi there,

How can I change the colour of the bar that shows the duration ( time pass and time to end ) in the movies/series I watch? The original color is orange and the letters white which make it difficult to see the time ... I´ve tried to change in settings but I couldn´d find it ...
How can I increase the time for the menu to appear when playing movies/series? I find the time insuficient ...

Many thanks.

Disregard please .. I solve the issue ...
Thanks anyway!!!

Keep up the good work
I'm showing an update available for Media Icons Pack for Aeon MQ7 - Colored but the update fails. Does anyone have the zip I can upload with?
Hi
I currently have MQ7 on Jarvis stable running on windows 10. I have gotten both and API for open weather and Weather Underground. But when attempting to display I get no forecast information on the widget or when I click weather. I do get the map to show my area but not details. Any suggestions? Really like the skin just banging head. Same thing happened with 6 and I just jumped ship to another skin until now.
Thanks to any who have a suggestion.
(2017-02-18, 06:19)Wanilton Wrote: @Mixxer630,

About 2 and 3st, I need check for answer.

Hi Wanilton, any ideas for these 2 problems yet

2nd. When viewing the music sources there are no tags to say which source is which (I have assigned some folder images to help me) see below
http://imgur.com/wyrhwa7

The same thing happens on this screen which should be showing Artist, Album, Song and Genre etc (see below)
http://imgur.com/Y95r1rl
(2017-02-25, 01:11)MisterT2000 Wrote: hi everybody. i just need help...with Aeon MQ7 1.4.0

i have a question about the end of a tv show episode. I don't know if it's about the skin or a kodi 16 upgrade but i have this menu after end of ep.

it's normal ? Before this, i haven't this menu, .just a drop menu witch asked me if i want to play the next ep tv show

can anybody explain me?

thx for support

Had the same issues and this 'postplay screen' randomly hangs too.
This helped me:

Settings/Add-ons/My Add-ons/Services/NextUp Service Notification

then choose Configure in context menu ( C )

and find item 'Show postplay screen' and switch it off :

(2016-08-23, 01:47)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 00:37)iMak Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 00:14)Wanderer189 Wrote: I am having issues with youtube errors when trying to change animated artwork.

I will highlight a movie, choose "Select Animated Artwork" from the context menu, then when I choose either poster or fanart, I get a youtube error, telling me to check log for more info. It does continue, and show the file choices, I get the same error if I try to change a poster via the "Get Logo/Cleartart - GUI Mode"

I have disable/enabled API key in youtube and same results both ways

The log says:

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
Error Contents: name 'st' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.service.rawmaintenance/service.py", line 98, in <module>
if st.f_frsize:
NameError: name 'st' is not defined
-->End of Python script error report<--

It will not display the art, but I am able to choose them and use them, just have no idea what I am choosing....lol

I had the same YouTube error message. I tried to install from Kodi respiratory but failed, I managed to install from a zip file, you can download the latest version which is 5.2.2

Sent from my iPhone6s+ (typie typie)

I did the same, I even downloaded a repository just for youtube, and im having the same issue so far not solved.

I have the same. Has anyone solved this yet?
Hello everyone. I wanted to mention that I've been using this theme for a bit now and I love it. I'm now trying to make some major customizations to it and I'm having some trouble.

I have made my own build using this theme to use for my friends and family. This theme seems to be very heavy due to the images it contains. I'd like to be able to take all the background images and put them on my web server so I can package this build and quickly download it on other devices.

I'm using Windows 10 with Jarvis 16.1 using the Aoen MQ7 skin.

This is what I've done so far:

I have changed all the settings that point to these images in the settings.xml file in the addon_data folder from special://home/ to http://myhostingaccount.com/Backgrounds/. I uploaded all the images to my host then deleted the background folders on the build. I also deleted the Thumbnails folder, all the files in the Database folder but ViewModes6.db, and deleted the cache files.

After I start up Kodi, the images show on some of the menu items but not all (just a black screen). I have tried to find other files that may be using this information but I can't seem to pinpoint them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I know it could be done since I have some working. Thanks.
Hi guys a Quick Question if I may..
Currently Running Jarvis with MQ7, I have all the files ready to Run Krypton and MQ7 that Wanilton provided.
My question, is there a way to run them both. I would like to do a clean install as my installation has become rather bloated over time and needs a refresh. I have a large collection so my only real concern is watched and unwatched and the integration i have with Sickrage and SAB. However while I am tweaking things to my liking I still want to be able to use my original installation which I will delete once the other is up an running to my liking.
Sorry if my question is confusing but I am sure you will know what i mean
Make a copy of your userdata folder,
Or run it in portable mode.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Makes sense...My thoughts were to Setup a portable install, once all was sweet install Kodi again as a normal install overriding the orginal and removing what i didnt need. Once done copy across the portable userdata to the new install and away I go. then on future if i want to play with things i simply create a portable install.
Does that sound right
Sounds good to me.
I did a fresh install a while ago with one of my pi's
Made a copy of the addon folder in the user data that's where the settings are stored from your add-ons.
Also made a copy of my sources and advancedsettings.xml then did a fresh install of Kodi,
Copied the stuff back and installed the needed add-ons.

I'm using a shared mysql for my database so my watched status stays in tact.
And also run trakt if something would go wrong.
It still would be possible to mark my watched status.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13