• 2(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2016-08-21, 02:03)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 01:55)Firetv344 Wrote: @Wanilton how do you turn off animated posters....

@ top menu on whichever view you are using...

So easy to figure...

Might be easy for you......still don't see the option in the top menu
Never mind got it....thank you
great job as usual
(2016-08-21, 01:50)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 01:33)movie78 Wrote: Nice work @MarcosQui

Is there version for Kodi Krypton?

Thanks!

The most demanding user on this forum!

Trust me,,,, I am not the oneWink
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-08-21, 02:36)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 01:50)djhifi Wrote:

Thanks!

The most demanding user on this forum!

Trust me,,,, I am not the oneWink

Well, you sure do have a "curious" way of demonstrating it

Thanks!

So - Curious since no one answered this Q.... Krypton compatible version?

Yes? No?

Thanks
Marcos, is working for create compatible skin for Krypton. Exist custom version for vip plus members in our forum, mod make by me. Look my signature.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hello Guys!indeed a great and beautiful skin.I have a questions. The pumpkin theme how to get more themes?Thank you!
can't seem to locate this "resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.7.zip (coloured flags)"...thanks
hello guys sorry i'm new here help me to understand,where is the file?i click on the download link but in google drive i find only another folder(call metadata etc etc).Huh
double click on the skin file then at the top right you will see a download arrow
Great skin, indeed! But there is one thing that nags me since a few versions. When viewing my external Harddisk in File Mode for viewing movies it displays correctly the files in database mode with correct cover. Now I am creating a favorite with my file view for puting it in a sub menu in the movie section. The favorite with my HDD in file mode stills displays everyting correct, but after puting it in a sub menu and activating from there it just displays the real file names without any database information including covers. As said, I have this problem since some aeon MQ version and have no idea what's going wrong here. Ha anyone an idea?
Mike
abodigital i click but in google drive page i find only one old folder call metadata(another file posted time ago)and nothing else.is empty google drive for me.where is the skin folder?something escapes to me?
yeh wizzye should be three folders metadata resources and the skin file...can you try another browser?
yes abodigital,i try with google chrome and it's okay(i used firefox).i find the folder and download.thank you very much! i try to install now.
glad you have it now
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13