• 4(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
Hello again!How to change the font to be able to see japanese or any other character.Because with font default or other fonts wont work.The only font that work is Arial based but this font is only on kodi default skin.Is any way to add this font to this skin/Or is any other method for viewing other character with this skin?Thank You!
(2016-08-21, 14:34)Wanilton Wrote: @pausorib, yes you have 2 options for smartplaylist backgrounds, for default items in main menu, have option for use collections fanarts:

Sorry, but when I change the menu from "movies" to my smart playlist, the two fanart options you show in the printscreen disappear. I don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but fanart is only available for default items, not for custom playlists.
Feature, only have for default.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi, fantastic work thank you. I've been using mq6 for a while, also great.
Where can I donate?
Thumbs Up 
(2016-08-21, 18:32)Wanilton Wrote: Feature, only have for default.

Ok, thank you for your help.
(2016-08-21, 13:36)Wanilton Wrote: How get skin, link in the first post, when your enter, you have 3 files shared. Install skin MQ7 and coloured addon. Other item is scraper for concerts (mod by MarcosQui, for concert items, and when define content musical videos).

Coloured flag after install, go to settings, submenu skin settings, category icons and images, there you chage white package for coloured flags. Skin don´t use more extrapack, now is all addons.

Hi! I installed the addon for the coloured media flags, but when I try to change the package there is nothing there. I mean, nothing changes when I press enter in the media flags-icons section. No options there.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!

BTW, beautiful skin... good work!
@alexei, ausence addon, install script image resource select (when install via zip file, kodi install this, it´s listed dependency skin).

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/sc...-0.1.1.zip

@Blackysb, for donate, visit website MarcosQui. Register in our forum for support.
Fantastic as always! Well worth the wait. Couple of question:

I did a refresh of the KODI repository - skin not found
Tried ti install zip file - told dependencies not met Python 2.25 not found (I have Python 2.7 installed)
After installing media flags and themes zip, I still have no options under Icons and Images
I cannot get the Weather Widget to work. Weather shows throughout skin and i can click into weather, just no widget.

Any suggestions?
@RonnieG3,

Skin is not available on kodi repository yet, for now is only in google drive, link for download is available in the first post.

2.25 is xbmc.python for Kodi Krypton, 2.24.0 is xbmc.python for Kodi Jarvis. Probably you install addon or kodi krypton, request update xbmc.python addon (native addon on kodi).

About icons and images, look my previous post.

Weather - use open weather or weather wunderground, need personal API key. Skin don´t have support for yahoo weather.
Thanks dev.. i have been waiting for this its time to try now..thank u..

Sent from my SM-N910F
(2016-08-21, 19:43)Wanilton Wrote: @RonnieG3,

Skin is not available on kodi repository yet, for now is only in google drive, link for download is available in the first post.

2.25 is xbmc.python for Kodi Krypton, 2.24.0 is xbmc.python for Kodi Jarvis. Probably you install addon or kodi krypton, request update xbmc.python addon (native addon on kodi).

About icons and images, look my previous post.

Weather - use open weather or weather wunderground, need personal API key. Skin don´t have support for yahoo weather.

I have most recent Python 2.7.10 installed for windows. MQ7 won't work properly above 2.25?
Installed icons and images as instructed, but no options show

Using OpenWeatherMap Extended. Is that not correct?
@RonnieG3, about python, is no relationed version python installed in your PC. It´s one addon in Kodi, look in xbmc.python folder.

here code addon for Krypton
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<addon id="xbmc.python" version="2.25.0" provider-name="Team Kodi">
  <backwards-compatibility abi="2.1.0"/>
  <requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.core" version="0.1.0"/>
  </requires>
  <extension-point id="script" schema="script.xsd"/>
  <extension-point id="subtitles" schema="script.xsd"/>
  <extension-point id="lyrics" schema="script.xsd"/>
  <extension-point id="weather" schema="script.xsd"/>
  <extension-point id="library" schema="script.xsd"/>
  <extension-point id="plugin" schema="pluginsource.xsd"/>
  <extension-point id="context.item" schema="contextitem.xsd"/>
</addon>

here for Jarvis
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<addon id="xbmc.python" version="2.24.0" provider-name="Team-Kodi">
  <backwards-compatibility abi="2.1.0"/>
  <requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.core" version="0.1.0"/>
  </requires>
  <extension-point id="script" schema="script.xsd"/>
  <extension-point id="subtitles" schema="script.xsd"/>
  <extension-point id="lyrics" schema="script.xsd"/>
  <extension-point id="weather" schema="script.xsd"/>
  <extension-point id="library" schema="script.xsd"/>
  <extension-point id="plugin" schema="pluginsource.xsd"/>
  <extension-point id="context.item" schema="contextitem.xsd"/>
</addon>

About icons and images

press right arrow, you need press enter in each item, and select addon for each item, after select you have:

About weather, yes this version work, post image your weather..
@RonnieG3
Did you installed Krypton and went back to Jarvis?
If so, you need to fully uninstall Kodi, delete all traces of it from your system, if you are running windows make sure you delete any remnants left behind by the uninstaller, including the folders in the appdata, you have to configure Windows to show hidden and system folders. In android this is a bit trickier, I use ES File explorer to clean android systems; After that, reinstall Kodi, make sure you let it update and finally install the best skin there is, of course Aeon MQ.
I had fixed this problem several times the way I am describing it.
You can back up your settings but it is always best to start from scratch.
Good luck amigo.

(2016-08-21, 19:36)RonnieG3 Wrote: Fantastic as always! Well worth the wait. Couple of question:

I did a refresh of the KODI repository - skin not found
Tried ti install zip file - told dependencies not met Python 2.25 not found (I have Python 2.7 installed)
After installing media flags and themes zip, I still have no options under Icons and Images
I cannot get the Weather Widget to work. Weather shows throughout skin and i can click into weather, just no widget.

Any suggestions?
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
Changed xbmc.python to 2.25 and reinstalled the skin. Icons, fanarts work now. But no luck with weather. Here is when I push up for widget (selected weather again as well)

Here is when I click into weather

And here is my map page

Also, curios about creating playlists: I separated my Anime and TV shows. I added a new Menu item for the Anime and assigned it the playlist. When I add new episodes, Anime and TV are mixed and show on TV menu widget. Any way to create playlist and show new Items on playlist widget?
Correct is 2.24 for jarvis, no 2.25...

about weather at home

About playlist widget, when open widget selector, use right arrow, latest items available.

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13