some recordings showing in TVSHOWS some not for same show
I'm having a problem with my KODI recordings not all showing up in "TVSHOWS". I have multiple computers running and all are acting the same. I am running version 16 and tried on one machine 17 and same thing. See the below naming of the file, both saved in the same location. The first episode for AMerican date 3x16 shows in my TVSHOWS and plays (but it named the episode different than the name of the file). The other episode example doesn't show. I have removed and readded the source and same exact scenario.

SHows in TVSHOWS under different name with AMerican dad fanart showing:
American.Dad.S03E16.Spring.Breakup

Doesn't import anywhere into TVSHOWS. Saved in same location, refreshed library...
American.Dad.S11E02.The.Life.Aquatic.with.Steve.Smith-thumbs

Any clues? I can use "files" and play as well as they show in "recordings" under TV. I use NextPVR addon.

Don't know if this helps but the scraper imported the above "spring Breakup" file name imported to TVSHOWS as "When a stan loves a woman" which was S2E16 instead of S3E16
Have a look at the database site behind whichever scraper you are using. By default this will probably be thetvdb.com. This is where the data is coming from which Kodi uses.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
So the database has the matching episode name to the saved file name, why is kodi scraper not importing accordingly. And why no other episodes at all?
If the file names on your disk match the database then it should scrape properly.

If it's not then gather a debug log (wiki) of a failed scrape, upload it to PasteBin.Com and post the URL they will supply here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
some recordings showing in TVSHOWS some not for same show0