Database error on starting NextPVR
Jumping onto this post.
Running windows 10 with usb tuner on Jarvis and nextpvr and all works fine. Wish to use a tuner in another pc as server, get rid of the usb tuner, and run that pc as client. Followed the nextpvr instructions and tested the system by using the ip,web server port and access pin in the url of the client. It works. Place the same information into nextpvr addon in Kodi which it accepts (ie it doesn't indicate lost connection) but the TV button on the main screen disappears and therefore no apparent way to access live TV.
Could anyone suggest a solution?

DW
Debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
The debug log for the loss of TV on start menu:

http://pastebin.com/SgXZxBg4

Hope this helps.
Looks like your problem starts around line 599, viz:
Code:
10:03:07 T:792   ERROR: SQL: [TV29.db] Abort due to constraint violation
                                            Query: INSERT INTO channels (iUniqueId, bIsRadio, bIsHidden, bIsUserSetIcon, bIsUserSetName, bIsLocked, sIconPath, sChannelName, bIsVirtual, bEPGEnabled, sEPGScraper, iLastWatched, iClientId, idEpg) VALUES (7167, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 'BBC World Sv.', 0, 1, 'client', 0, 915, -1)
10:03:07 T:792   ERROR: CDatabase::CommitInsertQueries - failed to execute queries
10:03:07 T:792   ERROR: CPVRChannelGroups - PVR::CPVRChannelGroups::Load - failed to load channel groups
10:03:07 T:792   ERROR: PVRManager - PVR::CPVRManager::Process - failed to load PVR data, retrying
10:03:07 T:792   DEBUG: PVR - PVR::CPVRClient::Destroy - destroying PVR add-on '192.168.1.20:connected'
10:03:07 T:1020   DEBUG: Thread PVRClient 1020 terminating
10:03:07 T:792   DEBUG: AddOnLog: NextPVR PVR Client: ->~cPVRClientNextPVR()
10:03:07 T:792   DEBUG: SECTION:UnloadDll(C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\pvr.nextpvr\pvr.nextpvr.dll)
10:03:07 T:792    INFO: ADDON: Dll Destroyed - NextPVR PVR Client

There is an error inserting into the pvr database, then the pvr process is stopped. With no PVR running the TV option disappears. I think this is quite a different problem to the one described in the thread we split from which is more related to no PVR clients even being available to config.

I will have moved your posts to a new thread in the NextPVR section in the hope someone there can help.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Database error on starting NextPVR0