iOS kodi crash black screen jb 9.3.3
Hi everyone , kodi was working perfect since a few days ago , now when i try to open kodi it opens on black screen for a few seconds and returns me to the home screen i`m not able to find where is the problem , i have try to uninstall and install again the same problem , i have try to downgrade no success i alsohave try to install latest official version 16.x but still no success , i`m runing ios 9.3.3 jailbroken
please if anyone has any idea how to fix please help me .
best regards
you need to post a Debug Log so that other users can help diagnose your problem.
(2016-08-22, 15:03)JxPx Wrote: you need to post a Debug Log so that other users can help diagnose your problem.

i will but how to do it since my kodi even does not opens ?!
(2016-08-22, 15:23)sefe.krasniqi Wrote:
(2016-08-22, 15:03)JxPx Wrote: you need to post a Debug Log so that other users can help diagnose your problem.

If you click on the link in my post above, it will explain how to do what you need to do.
(2016-08-23, 15:25)JxPx Wrote:
(2016-08-22, 15:23)sefe.krasniqi Wrote:

If you click on the link in my post above, it will explain how to do what you need to do.

the instructions there are for kodi box i`m using my iphone what to do
(2016-08-23, 16:35)sefe.krasniqi Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 15:25)JxPx Wrote:
(2016-08-22, 15:23)sefe.krasniqi Wrote: i will but how to do it since my kodi even does not opens ?!

the instructions there are for kodi box i`m using my iphone what to do

The Kodi wiki is your best friend mate. Check this link out! Debug Log for iOS. I don't know if this will work for an iphone hooked up to your network, but worth a shot. Sadly I don't use my iphone or ipad with kodi. If this does not work for you, maybe someone else will be able to chime in. Also read THIS THREAD
Hi everyone , today i would like to say to admin to close this case because i have solved the problem by myself , in fact the problem were in conflict with reveal menu , when i install it KODI keeps crashing when i remove the reveal menu it works perfectly , thanks to everyone involved in this case , best regards
How in the world did you figure that out!! I have been looking for a fix for over a month

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi crash black screen jb 9.3.30