Req Tags be shown in movie list as Collections
I love the ability to tag movie, I'd wanted a way to group movies that go beyond normal sequels.
As an example, MCU movies and Disney animated movies.
Now, the one thing that itches me, is that I have to go into a separate menu to see the tags. What I really want is that when I browse through all my movies, I'd like to see the tags there too (but also the movies individually).

As it is now, if who ever is trying to watch a movie decides they want a Disney movie (but not a specific one) they can just scroll up/down to D, and there the collection will be, instead of having to go back, and then up in the menu and brows to tags, then finally choose the tag.

Edit: To add to that, when adding movies to a tag, tags should show up there to, so that I could create a tag that contains everything from another tag. Say I have a "Disney Animation" tag, and I then wan't a "Animation movies" tag, I could just add the "Disney Animation" tag there
Aye, "tag-shortcuts" listed in-line with movies would be awesome. There could be an interface where you select which tags get shortcuts, so it wouldn't get too cluttered if tags are being used for multiple things. Even if that meant movies were listed both inside and outside the shortcut, I think it would still be very awesome.
That would be a very nice solution! Default is like now, but you can chose that a tag should be shown in line with the movies

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tags be shown in movie list as Collections1