RE: Rule Violation from "nickr"
Mate I can't contact you over PM for some reason so I just want to say that I am sorry for using a forbidden addon "1channel" which I did not know was banned here.
I also failed to check over the rule if they were somewhat updated about this addon being banned.

It is an addon I have not used in a looooooong time anyway, yet I still have no excuses to say why it is there so I am sorry for the rule violation.

I have already removed it as you asked. May I pointed to a list of violated add-ons also as I don't want to get into any trouble around here.

Quoted from your post:

"Logs should not be posted inline

Logs need to have debugging enabled."

About these, what does "posted inline" mean? and how to enable log debugging?

Thanks

Smile

Edit: no worries about the banned addons list part, I found it: http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_add-ons
Log debugging can be activated via settings. Here you can find additional information: wiki
(2016-08-23, 13:55)Miss_80 Wrote: Log debugging can be activated via settings. Here you can find additional information: wiki

Yup, found it - thank you Smile
Wink 
I can not find it to activate
Thanks for your post @DarkXess.

Inline means we don't want you to post your log in the forum itself. You should put them on a site like pastebin.com. Then put a link (url) here on the forum.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RE: Rule Violation from "nickr"0