Win out of sync
My nextpvr tuners are on a Windows 10 machine, watching TV on that machine is OK.

2 tuners Avermedia gets OTA Hauppauge gets Clear QAM from FIOS

My Kodi 16.1 is on another windows 10 machine on a wired gigabit network. Watching TV with the nextpvr pvr addon and the Xnewa, the sound is about a second ahead of the video and the video is a bit jerky.

I think I once had a tuner in the same machine as Kodi with he same result.

The same thing on RPI 1b with various OSes.

I have never been able to get nextpvr to work as a client, so Not sure about it.

Changing decoders on the server doesn't seem to do anything, the audio offset slider in Kodi does nothing.
IPTV is synced fine.

Is there something I am missing in Kodi?
What are the specs on your server? If you don't have enough "horse power" on your server, you will have problems even ona gigabit network.

I'm using nextPVR on my backend window's server with a Hauppauge quad tuner card on a wireless network with only minor intermittent problems. My clients are Rpi computers with wireless usb dongles.

Sent from my GT-P3113
My server is an I3 3.02 GHz. Nextpvr workd fine on it

The video is somewhere between jerky and slow motion.

The RPi does not have a GigaBit ethernet adapter, so that did not surprise me.

The HTPC is a dual core Pentium D at 3.06 and a ATI HD 4350 video card.
I upgraded my RPi (1 B) to LibreElec 7.90.005/Kodi 17 Beta, now the sync is into the watchable range, with dropout/freeze every minute, or so. Still out of sync on the PC running Kodi 16.1. That makes me think it is Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
out of sync0