Concerts/Music Videos question
Hi team,

I have started adding my music videos to Kodi, so I am quite new to this. I am using Kodi 16.1 and Aeon-Nox 5. Is there a way to have artwork for the albums? Or (even better) skip the albums altogether?

My directory structure (artist/album or event/songs) looks like this:

/Music_Videos/Artist1/Artist1 Clips/Song1.mkv
/Music_Videos/Artist1/Artist1 Clips/Song1.nfo
/Music_Videos/Artist1/Artist1 Clips/Song1.jpg
/Music_Videos/Artist1/Artist1 Clips/Song2.mkv
/Music_Videos/Artist1/Artist1 Clips/Song2.nfo
/Music_Videos/Artist1/Artist1 Clips/Song2.jpg
poster.jpg
fanart.jpg
/Music_Videos/Artist1/Artist1 Live/Song1.mkv
/Music_Videos/Artist1/Artist1 Live/Song1.nfo
/Music_Videos/Artist1/Artist1 Live/Song1.jpg
/Music_Videos/Artist1/Artist1 Live/Song2.mkv
/Music_Videos/Artist1/Artist1 Live/Song2.nfo
/Music_Videos/Artist1/Artist1 Live/Song2.jpg
poster.jpg
fanart.jpg

The .nfo files contain details on the .mkv file, including artist name, album (event), etc. Please note, I don't have anything in my Music library for the few albums/concerts that I am adding at this stage.

When I update the contents of the source, everything is there. When I go to the "Artists" sub-menu of the "Concerts" main menu, I get to see the artists, including their artwork (which I may have manually set via the Context menu). Selecting an artist will bring up a list of their albums. This is where I cannot get any artwork. It is basically a boring screen to which I haven't been able to add any artwork.

Alternatively (or: even better) would be to have a view whereby the artists and their albums are combined. I don't have many different albums per artist, so if there is a view where I could see entries like:

Artist1 Clips
Artist1 Live
Artist2 World Tour
Artist3 Rock around the world

...then that would be great.

Marc.
Try asking this in the 'Music Support'forum as its a Kodi issue I think not the skin (I think as its the same with other skins)

Here is my post on similar question:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2389612

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Concerts/Music Videos question0