v17 Estouchy and EPG no good
It is still not possibly to navigate by touch through the TV EPG. It is build to be navigated by up down left right buttons and that's it. I hope this will be addressed.

thx
_novalis
i don't have a windows touchscreen device to test, but it works fine on android.

posting a Debug Log wouldn't hurt, perhaps one of the windows devs can have a look at it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
What am I supposed to do? Navigating through the EPG and then?
1 enable debug logging in kodi
2 restart kodi
3 got to the tv epg and swipe in all directions
4 upload the log to pastebin and post the url here
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
IIRC, touch input on Windows has been semi-broken since Kodi (then XBMC) first got a touch skin. It works most of the time, but lots things just don't work out well. Menus flying out randomly, multitouch not quite working, etc. Sadly, I don't have my Win 10 tablet with me, as I didn't think I would need it for the next week. I do have an absurd number of other boxes for testing, and was close to bringing the Win tablet as well. Oops :)
yeah well I dont think the log will show you a lot because the behaviour is just like you would point around with the mouse. You just can't move around the epg or channel list with your finger but the actual program you hover the "mouse pointer" over is highlighted. And so you're stuck with what you initially see, channelwise and programwise.

here is the log ( had to shorten it due to limitations)
http://pastebin.com/V52iwHiG

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estouchy and EPG no good0