Kodi freezes with Logitech k400r
Hello everybody!

I have my Raspberry PI 3 now for about 1 month and I have LibreELEC (Jarvis) with Kodi v. 17 (Milhouse) installed on it.
The problem I have is that Kodi freezes totally after a different amount of time, then I have to cut the power of my RPI and start it again. The freeze can be after 1 minute while looking at system settings or after 30 minutes watching youtube or even after hours. It's totally random when and how it occurs.
I also tried different Kodi (Milhouse) builds, but the problem stays the same.

I think the problem is my Logitech k400r keyboard, because if i don't plug the receiver of the keyboard into my RPI, I never got a crash. So with another wired keyboard, everything works fine.

So does anybody know if I can get Kodi to stop freezing with my k400r?

Thanks!

PS: Here is a log file where Kodi freezes after some minutes while looking into system settings.
http://pastebin.com/JYR2dLcL
What kind of power supply are you using? How many amps does it provide?
For what it's worth, I've been using that keyboard with my Pi 2 since I got my Pi 2. No problems here. Current power supply is 2.4 A I think. First one was 2.0 or 2.1.
Thanks for your fast replies!

@ Ned Scott : Good thinking about the power supply. I use a 5V -- 2A power supply from The Pi Hut. I tested it now with a 5V -- 2.4A power supply, unfortunately after ~ 5 minutes browsing in my youtube subscriptions Kodi froze again, so it shouldn't be the power supply problem =(

@ d'Wooluf : K then it’s strange why the total freezes happen to me all the time. Maybe it’s because I have Milhouse’s (v. 17) version installed? I didn’t test it with LibreELEC (Jarvis) only, but I need the Milhouse version anyway Wink
I'm having the same issue, using Milhouse V17 and K400R keyboard.

Not really had to much time to investigate.
Hi.
No Problems with my setup.

Are you using latest nighlies?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi freezes with Logitech k400r0