more mousefriendly MQ7
Is it possible to change MQ7 to be more mousefriendly?
currently using the widgets is impossible, since when I mouseover any of them, the size changes, which causes the list to scroll.
same with the media library, they will continue to scroll if I don't have my mouse exactly in the center.

Scrolling only with the mousewheel as in MQ6 would be perfect
Is there an option I am missing?
Kodi is simply not designed to work with a mouse. Use your remote.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I do not have a remote, I use Kodi on my PC

MQ6, MQ5 and many other skins work fine with a mouse.
Then you certainly have a keyboard, which can be used in the same way as a remote.

Quote:Kodi[REGISTERED SIGN] (formerly known as XBMC[TRADE MARK SIGN]) is an award-winning free and open source(GPL) software media center for playing videos, music, pictures, games, and more. Kodi runs on Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls[/code]https://kodi.tv/about/
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
sticking with MQ6 then
Or get a flirc and get with the times.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I use a bluetooth keyboard and it works great.
What a non-answer. I would also like to see some extra mouse-settings. The playback controls panel has an option to fix the auto-scroll, so I don't see why there can't be the same for list view and widget view. Fully intend to use a remote when I get one, but otherwise there is totally some fiddly stuff that mouse would always help with. (not to mention all this effort is put into making nice mouse cursors and so what's the point of that if it's never expected?)
(2016-08-24, 23:17)Enigma256 Wrote: I do not have a remote, I use Kodi on my PC

MQ6, MQ5 and many other skins work fine with a mouse.

Mele F10 Air Mouse & remote control
i use a genric usb remote control..and work excellent

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
more mousefriendly MQ70