Slideshow previous/next picture
hi,

got the problem, that in slideshow the previous/next pic does not work. keys are mapped to lefttrigger/righttrigger but nothing happens... bug or feature?

i tried cvs built 04/10 and 04/16

any suggestions?
if you are in a slideshow, you don't control it. sit back and watch.

it will automatically scroll through the pics.

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
well, i know it will scroll automaticly but it is a nice feature, that you can skip or go back a picture....

it worked in a older xbmc-version and the feature is still there (see "keymapping.xml") so i wondered if it might be broken in the actual cvs...
Question 
moving to feature suggestions, i would like to see that too Smile (i believe it was coded like that in xbmp)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
ok, then i guess it was in xbmp, ight?

well, it is a nice feature. never had the situation doing a slideshow with friends and looking at a - say not so nice - picture of your girlfriend? she will scream immediatly "skip it!!!!" ;-)

so, i think, thats reason enough for a suggestion.

p.s.: keep up your great work guys!
(gamester17 @ april 19 2004,14:58 Wrote:moving to feature suggestions, i would like to see that too  Smile (i believe it was coded like that in xbmp)
xbmc has also worked like this. have to be some bug in the cvs.
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
oh, ok so my brain still works... ;-)
(pechgehabt @ april 19 2004,15:09 Wrote:oh, ok so my brain still works... ;-)
or maybe..just maybe it's my brain thats not working Smile
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
i've seen/reported this bug as well, and i don't belive it's a feature suggestion because afaik, it is supposed to work. there was a patch put on sourceforge that takes care of some of the other picture related bugs i've found such as the count is off by one, and really slow scrolling (okay, maybe that ones not a bug but it feels like it). i've also noticed that in some builds when viewing a slideshow while listening to music, sometimes the image won't change until the track is changing.
--jaga
fixed Smile
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
thanx man ;-)
would it be possible to make the intervall between the pics configurable? or did i miss it? :-\ Huh
(elch @ may 25 2004,21:59 Wrote:would it be possible to make the intervall between the pics configurable? or did i miss it? :-\ Huh
settings -> my pictures -> speed?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slideshow previous/next picture0