v17 Krypton and variables
The reload issue has been talked about, from what I've read it takes a double reload at the moment to have settings correctly be applied to a skin. I believe it's being investigated but haven't seen much on it in other threads so may have missed if it has already been resolved.

With your test script it might be better to raise a new thread asking about it so it doesn't get lost in this one as this thread, with regards to my original OP and issues raised may be considered closed by the team kodi members that have been involved and as such your issue might not get the attention it deserves.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thanks Mike!
I hope this thread will be enough to solve our issues Wink
Hey @ronie,

First I have to say again that since using your test version, issue is solved.
Since then I installed later Kodi versions and they are working as well but others users of mine skin reported the same issue.

Is there a chance the issue is not fully solved yet?
I wanted them to install your test version for verifying the issue again but it's unavailable.

Thanks for your help!

Featherence
are they using the latest kodi krypton version (rc2)?

if there still is an issue on that version, please provide me with the steps to reproduce the problem.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yes rc2, downloaded from here.

Featherence Skin (Krypton-beta)

There are some backgrounds, colors and general images missing for 2 of my testers.
Now when they change a variable to static value it's working so it's must be variables limitation issue.
are you able to reproduce the issue yourself?
if so, please give me a step-by-step explanation how to trigger the bug.

not much else i can do i'm afraid...
if a look at the code there are +/- 250 variables defined, that should not be a problem.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you @Ronie!

That must be:
Note: Kodi v17 does not support DXT packed textures anymore. Make sure you pack your skin textures with latest texturepacker (1.1.0 or newer).

I will check it later tonight and let you know.

Edit: Issue solved!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton and variables0