• 1(current)
Mod Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis
I present to you a modified version of Aeon MQ7, A huge Thanks to MarcosQui for this amazing skin, this version is not only modified for movies but also for tv shows and music videos.

I have moded the skin in three different aspects, other parts maybe added soon

Update:- Version 1.2
-Language files updated German, Croatian, Turkish, Portuguese (Brazil), English USA, English Au, English is finished 100% , Dutch, French, Spanish 99%
-Added detail to info button in the menu bar DETAIL INFO, BASIC INFO

Update:- Version 1.1
Added Language translation for languages like Portuguese Brazil, Dutch, Lithuanian, Finnish, Chinese, Croatian etc huge thanks to Wanilton for his efforts.
some of the languages are not 100% finished so we appreciate the help of translators, here is the project on transifex

1-Dialog Info Screen Mod
-Switch between different Discart animations using top menu button.
-Added IMDb TOP 250 for movies and TV Shows.
-Added button in top menu to switch between clearlogo and clearart, for the middle artwork.
-Added animations for the Rating logos.
-Added Characterart for TV Shows
-Some Modifications for Music Videos
-fixed the width of ratings and votes in the top right hand corner so it doesn't scroll anymore when the text is too large
-independent Topart button for movies and tv shows to switch between (banner, clearlogo, clearart)
-Detailed MPAA icons (I recreated these icons in High Definition), they look gorgeous, you can also switch to regulars using a top menu button.
-MPAA icons can be colored or white, which can be selected from a top menu button.
-White MPAA flags can take the color you choose from the flags bar
-Update added Metacritic score background color and font color, New IMDb TOP 250 logo added

2-Audio and Subtitles language Stream Flags
-logos for Audio & Subtitle language streams,in the Flags bar and Dialogue video info screen.
-you can switch to the default text flags anytime you want with a dedicated top menu button(TEXT, LOGO).
-switch between three different styles of language flag logos(SQUARE, ROUND and REQTANGULAR) using a dedicated top menu button.
-flags can take any color you choose for the flags bar.
-I modified it for episode as well
-Added support for home widget
-Added support for Posterlist view
-Added support for Glasslist view
-Added support for skin settings
-General Improvements
-Fixed some visibility bugs

3-Fullscreen Video Playback Artworks
This was originally the work of ketterer, appreciate his work, I modified it for Aeon MQ7
Baiscally you get two different sets of artwork, Fullscreen topart, FullScreen middleart
Fullscreen topart can be banner, clearlogo or clearart, while FullScreen middleart can be be banner, clearlogo, clearart, fanart, discart(if movie), characterart(if tv episode) or noicon
These options can be selected using the provided top menu buttons
Plus these:
added logo for imdb top 250
added studio flag for the flags bar
removed mpaa flag for music videos since there is no use for it + some small fixes
fixed the width of ratings and votes

4-Holiday Mod
Great work from latts9923 refer to his thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=289448 to download the files but ignore 1080i folder and use these files instead
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wbnu4i...oliday.zip Copy the xmls to 1080i folder and replace

Notes:-
-Make a backup before trying this out
-First you need to install the official Aeon MQ7 by MarcosQui
-Logos as title should be on for Topart to work.
-This mod only compatible with jarvis
-This is the unified thread for all three mods others can be ignored
-The files below contain all mods, so just copy and replace with the originals
-You must install and run artwork downloader addon in order to get all available artwork including Discart

Installation Instructions
1-Extract to 1080i folder and replace
2-Extract Textures.xbt to media folder and replace
3-Extract to fonts folder and replace
4-Extract to language folder and replace

Language

Dialog Info Screen Mod
watch gallery

Fullscreen Video Playback Artworks
watch gallery

Audio and Subtitles language Stream Flags
watch gallery

you can use these top menu buttons
Great work, works like a charm!
I put everything in as directed but on my setup it does not show the DVD disc or the logo/banner above the disc.......how come?
(If the disc doesn't rotate how can I make it spin?)

Thanks for a great media info Mod!
Great Job!!!!!!!!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-08-26, 00:38)melons2 Wrote: I put everything in as directed but on my setup it does not show the DVD disc or the logo/banner above the disc.......how come?
(If the disc doesn't rotate how can I make it spin?)

Thanks for a great media info Mod!

Install and run artwork downloader, then clean refresh video library.
Request Large ClearArt and VideoOSD art info options.

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Thanks for this!
It both looks and works great.

Just a heads up though, you may want to change the folder name from 1080p to 1080i. Smile
How can I translate in Spanish? Sorry for my bad English.
(2016-08-26, 01:48)movie78 Wrote: Request Large ClearArt and VideoOSD art info options.

Thanks!

I'm currently working on this.

(2016-08-26, 10:00)mrka Wrote: Thanks for this!
It both looks and works great.

Just a heads up though, you may want to change the folder name from 1080p to 1080i. Smile
Thanks, I corrected it

(2016-08-26, 10:22)vanilli Wrote: How can I translate in Spanish? Sorry for my bad English.
Sorry, I don't know much about translations
Works great. Thank you for taking the time to do this, and share it with us all.
I got it fixed.....Thank you all.
(2016-08-26, 15:08)vtx106 Wrote: Works great. Thank you for taking the time to do this, and share it with us all.
Thanks.

(2016-08-26, 17:18)melons2 Wrote: I have tried everyone's suggestions and tried everything I can think of.

It looks great except it will not show DVD disc or title logo/art above disc.

Any thoughts or more suggestions?

Looks kinda empty without them.

Check the picture below so that you know what I'm talking about , I think you haven't selected the top menu buttons, you have to select them, also remember Logos as title on top should be on, for the discart animations choose either Right, Left, Static, or Spinning, and also select others as you wish

(2016-08-26, 17:30)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-08-26, 15:08)vtx106 Wrote: Works great. Thank you for taking the time to do this, and share it with us all.
Thanks.

(2016-08-26, 17:18)melons2 Wrote: I have tried everyone's suggestions and tried everything I can think of.

It looks great except it will not show DVD disc or title logo/art above disc.

Any thoughts or more suggestions?

Looks kinda empty without them.

Check the picture below so that you know what I'm talking about , I think you haven't selected the top menu buttons, you have to select them, also remember Logos as title on top should be on, for the discart animations choose either Right, Left, Static, or Spinning, and also select others as you wish

I got it fixed.....Thank you all.
Which piece of code and from what file cause the "Title art" to slide in above the disc art?
(2016-08-27, 04:07)melons2 Wrote: Which piece of code and from what file cause the "Title art" to slide in above the disc art?
Search for <!-- Dialogue Middle Art -->
The animation will cause the slide in
Code:
<control type="image">
                <!-- Dialogue Middle Art -->
                <left>1132</left>
                <top>105</top>
                <height>218</height>
                <width>285</width>
                <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
                <texture background="true">$VAR[value_dialoguemiddleart]</texture>
                <visible>!Container.Content(episodes) + !Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
                <include>Animation_VisibleChange200</include>
                <animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false">
                    <effect type="slide" start="1425,-300" end="0" delay="800" time="4120" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
                    <effect type="rotate" start="0" end="-720" center="auto" delay="800" time="4120" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
                    <effect type="zoom" start="120" center="auto" end="100" delay="5120" time="140" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
                </animation>
            </control>

if you don't want the animation you can change it to this

Code:
<control type="image">
                <!-- Dialogue Middle Art -->
                <left>1132</left>
                <top>105</top>
                <height>218</height>
                <width>285</width>
                <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
                <texture background="true">$VAR[value_dialoguemiddleart]</texture>
                <visible>!Container.Content(episodes) + !Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
                <include>Animation_VisibleChange200</include>
            </control>
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis7