• 5(current)
Mod Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis
(2016-09-07, 13:46)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-09-07, 13:36)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-07, 13:12)latts9923 Wrote: Hmm...no joy. I replaced all my xml files with yours as you said, and I still get the same result. I'll keep digging...gotta be something I'm missing.

Why not start fresh, delete skin.aeonmq7 from addon data folder for a start

I did a fresh install and added the xml from the first post, also downloaded the Holiday Mod files.
But i can't see the Holiday Mod settings,what i'm i doing wrong?

Ok I'll upload my complete skin in one zip file, mine is working fine
(2016-09-06, 14:52)latts9923 Wrote: Did not work for, don't know what i did wrong, i did everything you instructed from the first post.

(2016-09-07, 13:46)movie78 Wrote: I did a fresh install and added the xml from the first post, also downloaded the Holiday Mod files.

this is my entire skin , everything is working fine with me, check it out, if it doesn't work, then you definitly have some issues on your end,
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c454qe...eonmq7.zip
(2016-09-07, 18:26)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-06, 14:52)latts9923 Wrote: Did not work for, don't know what i did wrong, i did everything you instructed from the first post.

(2016-09-07, 13:46)movie78 Wrote: I did a fresh install and added the xml from the first post, also downloaded the Holiday Mod files.

this is my entire skin , everything is working fine with me, check it out, if it doesn't work, then you definitly have some issues on your end,

Thanks, will test it later and let you know..

Again Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Everything is working fine here since yesterday. Both mods are working fine following all the instructions.

PS: Don will you try that green/yellow/red metacritic stuff?

PS2: Ive read on the skinhelper thread that the OMDB api gets updated weekly? Cause my The Conjuring 2 is blank on all info except rotten tomatoes since last week. No critics consensus, no number of reviews bla bla.
(2016-09-07, 21:24)djhifi Wrote: Everything is working fine here since yesterday. Both mods are working fine following all the instructions.

PS2: Ive read on the skinhelper thread that the OMDB api gets updated weekly? Cause my The Conjuring 2 is blank on all info except rotten tomatoes since last week. No critics consensus, no number of reviews bla bla.

Hi djhif, thanks for confirming its working, I'll try green/yellow/red metacritic stuff out tomorrow,
about omdb I think it's not even updated once a week, I noticed the rating of Hobbit battle of the five armies one month ago and it is still the same now by comparing with imdb
Definitely something on my end. I copied your entire skin into KODI and it's still behaving the same. I've been trying this on my Linux PC. Let me try it on my Windows box and see what happens.
(2016-09-07, 18:26)DolGuldur Wrote:

works like a charm..
Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-09-07, 21:39)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-07, 21:24)djhifi Wrote: Everything is working fine here since yesterday. Both mods are working fine following all the instructions.

Hi djhif, thanks for confirming its working, I'll try green/yellow/red metacritic stuff out tomorrow,
about omdb I think it's not even updated once a week, I noticed the rating of Hobbit battle of the five armies one month ago and it is still the same now by comparing with imdb

Indeed, what a shame that OMDB api part...do you have conjuring 2 for test purposes? Is it the same like mine reports?
Its so lame this happening. I end up with 2 dif. IMDB ratings on the same screen lol. One updated, other don't. Not to mention your entire hard work being pissed over, cause we cannot seem to update the living thing out of new movies, for instance. Lame af!

Beyond being unaesthetic as well as lame, its also stupid that movies like The Conjuring 2 (good rated and well known and newly released) get little to no info on the "INFO" section (hence, skin.helper).

PS: More on this here: SKIN HELPER THREAD
I don't get it...doesn't work on my Windows PC either. Is it my naming convention?

(2016-09-08, 02:16)latts9923 Wrote: I don't get it...doesn't work on my Windows PC either. Is it my naming convention?

I cannot help on this question because:

1 - I use OpenElec on both machines.

2 - I don't use local files (I scrape via Universal Movie Scraper and XEM for shows)

The only thing that i store locally for aesthetic purposes is 4 thumbs per movie using artwork downloader.

But, i think naming conventions are bypassed on Windows, actually something that doesn't work like that on OpenElec Smile
So i think you can look somewhere else :S

What I can tell you is that maybe you have an incorrect path on one of the overwritten xml's?

My case was merely download your mod, paste everything, download this mod, paste and overwrite. And worked. Just needed to restart kodi and voilá.

Just a suggestion, have you tried to clear KODI thumbnails and pictures cache ? You really have a strange behavior over there :S
@latts9923, try run artwork downloader for this item, I think your trouble is ausence info in database about path for each art, remember this arts, scrapers Kodi don´t get by default, you need addon for it, Press C with focus movie, select option Get Logo/Clearart - Solo mode.
Before go to addon setting, advanced tab, and active option Local Files.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-09-08, 02:24)Wanilton Wrote: @latts9923, try run artwork downloader for this item, I think your trouble is ausence info in database about path for each art, remember this arts, scrapers Kodi don´t get by default, you need addon for it, Press C with focus movie, select option Get Logo/Clearart - Solo mode.
Before go to addon setting, advanced tab, and active option Local Files.

So the path thing that I mention, explained Big Grin I also think this may be the problem. Absence of correct pathing on the .db file.
@Wanilton & djhifi,

OK, I tried the Solo Mode on that movie and now I'm back where I was earlier...everything is showing now except the Disc Art.

(2016-09-08, 02:24)Wanilton Wrote: Before go to addon setting, advanced tab, and active option Local Files.

I'm not sure what you're talking about there.
Look settings addon artwork download, there you find option mentioned. If you have teamviewer send me credentials via private message, I check for you.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton,

OK...I follow you now. The Artwork Downloader Addon is now set to Use Local Files. However, I still don't see the Disc Art. Does the disc image need to include the movie name, or is it correct as disc.png?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis7