Android Scraping Problem
Question 
Hello, I have a Sony Bravia Android TV with kodi installed.
I have 2 hard disk with films and tv series and when i first scrape them it goes alright.
The problem shows up when i shutdown an hdd or i turn on only one hdd. Android changes it's directory and kodi cant find anymore the last directory. I have tried to add all the directories which in my case are:

/storage/sda1
/storage/sdb1
/storage/sdc1

and so on... but nothing changed.
Is there any way to solve it, for example by exporting all the files directly on the hdd?
Not sure but when you remove 1 HD it will not find the stuff on it.
Also doesn't the drive letter change when only 1 drive is connected.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Maybe i didnt explain it well.
I have 2 HDD one with FILMS and one with TV SERIES.
If i attach for example the one with the FILMS on the first port and one with the TV SERIES one the second port kodi will remember it as:

FILMS: /storage/sda1
TV SERIES: /storage/sdb2

If another day i want to attach only the TV SERIES i will have: /storage/sda2 and i cant find it anymore on the submenu

This is my problem, is there a way to have it even if it changes? I have already tried to insert before all 3 possible directories
The only thing I can think of is to keep adding the sources via files -> video sources until you have all options covered. But if you do not clean your library every time you will have everything double (maybe even three times).
Already tried but not working D:
The best I can come-up with..... Buy a NAS Big Grin..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping Problem0