v12 Frustrated
How do i fix script fail main.py in ustv now plus have also been to ustv now website and joined on.As i have a windows xp im trying to get around all head aches and failers on xbmc 12.2 i want to make it free of script fails because this is not the only one. I want stability from xbmc i want to be able to make this the best dam movie and tv serial place ever invented tv world wide is another issue im hopeing the Gods in Kodi will come to my rescue

Purenergy
lol what year is this

Plus I can imagine you won't get any help for that here...
Queue the mod Tongue
Yes, I wouldn't like to say you're behind the times, but XBMC has progressed to a product called Kodi and support for XBMC is pretty slim although there's plenty of forum messages and users that might help you. The developers are busy with the latest iteration, and it's unlikely they'll dig back to support older builds atm. Add-on:USTVnow (wiki) and I found http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...t=USAtvnow perhaps a Google Search using 'XBMC USATVnow' might bring more?

I think you'll find over time, that more XBMC scripts 'especially internet calls' will start to have shortcomings, as o/s and software progresses. You might want to examine your hardware with regards to to-days functionality.
Yep ditch xp. Install libreelec. Or keep xp and install libreelec to usb and dual boot.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yup, a low cost Raspberry Pi Zero is all that it takes.
Yeah but pi3 much better.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frustrated0