Aeon MQ7 any set up instructions?
First I have to say that this is the best skin I've installed. I tried many but when I first saw a preview of this I knew that it would be my choice of skin.

However I'm very frustrated setting up the menus. Are there any instructions or YT videos on how to customise the menus?

Here are a couple of problems I'm having:
1. I set up a widget on the Movie selection and now I can't get back to the widget menu to change it. pressing right or left on my horizontal layout just changes the menu selection, up brings me to the widget and down to the sub-menu.
2. When I do select a movie from the widget if I press Play it just brings me back to the widget list of movies
3. In customization of sub-menu in Movies I cannot rename the "Empty" submenu. Specically, I enter the new name, press Done and it goes back to the customization menu but the name still shows "Empty". Going back into Rename I see the new name still entered with the cursor waiting for additional input and this stays like that no matter how many times I press Done.

I'm using a RP3 with LibreElec.

Thanks to the developer for this awesome skin. Hopefully I can figure out how to set it up.
@mjunk

1. You need only press enter in this option, show name actual widget:

2. When I press enter in one widget for local item in library:

3. Rename items in customization (menu and submenu) work fine in my tests here. Probably something in your side.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Slowly finding my round how to work with this great looking skin, but one item, so fundamental i am embarrassed to ask, and to be honest i'm not even sure its a skin problem or a general way of working, but how on earth do you play a movie from a widget?

When I select a movie from the widget if I press Play it just brings me back to the widget list of movies!

Thanks
I'd like to know the answer to that too please
Please specific what widget, a few available is only used for reference, no for playing movie, like in cinemas now. Others are used for reference items in library, and of course playing, like, recents, random, genres etc...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
When you are on the Main Menu, and you go UP to the Widgets, and you scroll through them to Movie you want to watch, you simply press the "OK" or "Enter" button.

^
< OK >
v
Oh, and to add to my embarrassment, I believe I asked this question when the ACE skin was first released, and @Wanilton answered it for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 any set up instructions?1