Solved NFO file not being written in 2.8.3.1
In a Mac running TMM 2.8.3.1. The files are being accessed over a network share for TMM to manage. For some reason the NFO file is not being written for new episodes. Older episodes in the same folder did have NFO files created for them. They're in Kodi format.

My process is:
- Refresh the library looking for newly added episodes in existing shows
- Right click on episode, select 'Scrape episode metadata'
- Rename/cleanip selected episode

In the log file I see
DEBUG [tmmpool-unnamed-task-thread-9] o.t.core.tvshow.entities.TvShowEpisode:551 - write nfo: Mr. Robot S2E8

If i attempt rewrite the NFO for the selected episode, the same line appears in the log file. I'm aware of the mention of NFO writing in the changelog but unsure how it applies here.

Finally I don't think it's a disk perms issue as TMM can rename the files with no issues.
I was was having the same issue mate. I found that if I do an "Update Media Information of Selected TV Show(s)/Episode(s)" And then do a rewrite NFO is seems to work just fine
Ok, i can reproduce this, when the video file has no filesize set (when MediaInfo didn't run yet)
Will be fixed in next version...
If you see a size > 0 on the MediaFiles tab, and it STILL doesn't work - please post your tmm.log
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Thanks for the reply. Good to know it wasn't me. I've filed a secondary issue on github (#77) related to this where refreshing a single tv show triggers a full refresh of the entire library.
Thanks for that - I am having the same issue
Hopefully fixed in next update

(2016-08-29, 01:28)FreeriderNZ Wrote: I was was having the same issue mate. I found that if I do an "Update Media Information of Selected TV Show(s)/Episode(s)" And then do a rewrite NFO is seems to work just fine

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFO file not being written in 2.8.3.10