v17 Kodi Beta
Hi guys. As you have just released the krypton beta is there any time scale for the test build to turn into a beta? Big Grin

Thanks in advance
Devices:
Apple TV 4th Gen
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad Pro 9.7"
Apple Watch 1st Gen
what do you mean?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
its ok I checked on system info and it says the most recent build is a beta. We are almost there for TV OS thanks to all who made this possible
Devices:
Apple TV 4th Gen
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad Pro 9.7"
Apple Watch 1st Gen
You still know that atv4 is no official kodi platform and there will be no official kodi 17 kryption release for it right? Its till pre-alpha when it comes to the tvos platform. Even when i do a private kodi 17 release build this is still an unstable platform with a lot of shit to deal with (signing every 7 days - you guys seriously accept this shit?)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I may have to get a dev account if it comes down to it. I Have 3 Apple TV 4s so I'm kind tied down for now. i do appreciate all the effort that has gone into this.

(2016-08-28, 23:17)Memphiz Wrote: You still know that atv4 is no official kodi platform and there will be no official kodi 17 kryption release for it right? Its till pre-alpha when it comes to the tvos platform. Even when i do a private kodi 17 release build this is still an unstable platform with a lot of shit to deal with (signing every 7 days - you guys seriously accept this shit?)
Well i would not spend so much money on this. The whole fact that apple allows only 500kb of permanent storage per app on the atv4 might bite our asses sooner or later. All the database stuff for kodi is saved in a way that tvos could delete it anytime it thinks it needs to cleanup or it needs space. We only save xml files in that permanent storage. So those are the only files that are really safe.
(2016-08-31, 07:15)Memphiz Wrote: Well i would not spend so much money on this. The whole fact that apple allows only 500kb of permanent storage per app on the atv4 might bite our asses sooner or later. All the database stuff for kodi is saved in a way that tvos could delete it anytime it thinks it needs to cleanup or it needs space. We only save xml files in that permanent storage. So those are the only files that are really safe.

Doesn't MrMC use the same method for the videos db?

Or have they figured something else out?
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-08-31, 07:15)Memphiz Wrote: Well i would not spend so much money on this. The whole fact that apple allows only 500kb of permanent storage per app on the atv4 might bite our asses sooner or later. All the database stuff for kodi is saved in a way that tvos could delete it anytime it thinks it needs to cleanup or it needs space. We only save xml files in that permanent storage. So those are the only files that are really safe.

Well that would explain why my plexmbc is having to load all my movies again everytime I start it up. Never had that problem on the mac minis.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Beta0