Experiencing Crash when Changing Layouts
Hi,

When the music playback screen goes into full screen on MQ7, I bring up the OSD and click on settings. There is where the layout for this view can be changed. However when I change it to layout 1 and back out of the settings, it will crash KODI every time. I have it running on an Intel NUC running Windows 10, so it's a pretty powerful computer. I change the audio playback visualization in KODI settings from spectrum to milk drop, and the crash does not happen. So not sure if this is a skin issue or not, but was wondering if anyone experiences the same? Previously with MQ6 this wasn't an issue for me.

Thx
Tested here, win10, intel i5, no crash using spectrum and changing layouts.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-08-27, 22:02)leejk Wrote: Hi,

When the music playback screen goes into full screen on MQ7, I bring up the OSD and click on settings. There is where the layout for this view can be changed. However when I change it to layout 1 and back out of the settings, it will crash KODI every time. I have it running on an Intel NUC running Windows 10, so it's a pretty powerful computer. I change the audio playback visualization in KODI settings from spectrum to milk drop, and the crash does not happen. So not sure if this is a skin issue or not, but was wondering if anyone experiences the same? Previously with MQ6 this wasn't an issue for me.

Thx

Hello, I have exactely the same problem. I'm using Krypton 17.1 on my Android and I have the same issue Smile

MERCI Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experiencing Crash when Changing Layouts0